I spy another turbo in hiding.....

No wonder you don't get any traction. You put tire shine all over the tread.

Guess thats so you turbo guys can make excuses.:p

Looks good tho. I need some chrome wheels for my black car.:cool:

very nice... just gotta turn the phone sideways bro.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bt9zSfinwFA?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bt9zSfinwFA?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The video is full screen when playing on windows media player:confused:

My guess is you are using fit to screen on media player and it is jacking up the aspect ratio giving you the impression that it's one way when it's really the other. I.e. In the screen cap below, when you play this in windows media player, do you actually see the edges of both fenders? Or do you just see the same thing, just stretched out?

If you see the same thing, then you held the video camera the wrong way. If you can actually see both fenders at the same time in the video on your computer, then somehow you cropped the video when sending it to youtube.

Attachments

• Standardscreen.jpg
    Standardscreen.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 37
My guess is you are using fit to screen on media player and it is jacking up the aspect ratio giving you the impression that it's one way when it's really the other. I.e. In the screen cap below, when you play this in windows media player, do you actually see the edges of both fenders? Or do you just see the same thing, just stretched out?

If you see the same thing, then you held the video camera the wrong way. If you can actually see both fenders at the same time in the video on your computer, then somehow you cropped the video when sending it to youtube.

Im at work, so I cant check now. Anyway, I wasnt the one holding the cell phone, I was the one backing it out:p

If it isn't fast then you take the sissy cam out and do up some heads. That's about all you have left. Then it's TX2K13 time!

Back