Group purchase for 4 upper front and rear Glass trim 220.00 shiped

Thanks for all of your participation in this venture guys. After I meet up w kurt tomorrow I am going to call and order them they will all beshipped to me and I will get tracking info out to all of you!

David

Order has been filled and should be to me by next week sometime. He did have me sweating bullets for a while and my rear trim piece has a little damage but rest assured guys the new moldings are on the way!

When I bought them about 6 or 7 years ago, they were about $45 each. Roughly double the cost for the last five sets seems like good deal. Although it does tempt me to put one of the two sets (including lower) I have in the 'for sale' forum. :D

When I bought them about 6 or 7 years ago, they were about $45 each. Roughly double the cost for the last five sets seems like good deal. Although it does tempt me to put one of the two sets (including lower) I have in the 'for sale' forum. :D

Errrr. Let me know. ;)

Guys the trim peices are at my house! I have all five fronts and rears but the rear moldings are very fradgile and a couple of them have little bends on the inside but all in all they are in new condition and all came in the origional Ford packaging. I am taking Dave D and Kurts up to Stl but Charlie B and tchicken I will be shipping yours out on friday. I have pulled them all out and inspected them and now I am going to re pack them all in alot of Bubble wrap and try to find some tubes or really heavy boxes to pack them in. Please pm me with any further questions
David

Well I have the trim on my car,Dave and Kurt's are packed up ready to go to stl and charles and tchickens are packed up ready to ship! My rear tream peace was bent in quite a few places but I was able to straighten it fairly easily and the two sets I am shipping I am going to insure for the full value that we paid for them through usps so if theey get damaged beyond repair they will be covered. Here are some pics of mine installed.
trim.jpg

trim2.jpg

trim3.jpg

Awesome!!!

Did you have to apply adhesive also? Or do they clip in those little clips? My car didnt have front or both rears when I bought...:mad:

Tom

Did you have to apply adhesive also? Or do they clip in those little clips? My car didnt have front or both rears when I bought...:mad:

Tom

They clip in but unless somone has them tucked away in the garge or you happen to find a good used set there are no more rear ones left, I can still get new front moldings

Dave,

Trim pieces arrived today and look great. Nice packaging job = no shipping damage. Thanks for getting some of us in on a buy for some hard to find parts.

Horn

good deal horn still waiting to here from charlie but im glad to hear yours made it in good shape

I met Dave for lunch yesterday and he delivered my pieces, as well as Dave's. I wonder what I should charge for a stocking fee?;) I think Chris Wise's policy is if it is in his garage for more than 3 months, it becomes his. :D

I met Dave for lunch yesterday and he delivered my pieces, as well as Dave's. I wonder what I should charge for a stocking fee?;) I think Chris Wise's policy is if it is in his garage for more than 3 months, it becomes his. :D

Like finding money in a parking lot, do you look for the owner?

lol

Hey I just did what I was asked to do! lolol hope you guys are all happy with your trim i love trim!

Back