Group purchase for 4 upper front and rear Glass trim 220.00 shiped

Dave,

I still need the rear window upper trim for my 93 SC, so if you run across anymore please let me know.

David

PS: Vic Rattlehead (aka Keith Deluca) isn't responding to my PMs, so I don't think he wants to sell his.

Dave,

I still need the rear window upper trim for my 93 SC, so if you run across anymore please let me know.

David

PS: Vic Rattlehead (aka Keith Deluca) isn't responding to my PMs, so I don't think he wants to sell his.

There are no rear ones left anywhere in the US David my supplier does have 50+ front trim pieces and I had thought that you might be able to re shape it like the rear but I will have to try my old ones to see.

They clip in but unless somone has them tucked away in the garge or you happen to find a good used set there are no more rear ones left, I can still get new front moldings

Dave,

I've got the new upper rear trim, just a little fuzzy on how to remove the old one. What do I need to use to get it off the clips, do I just get something to pry it off or is there a special way it comes off and on ?

David

Dave,

I've got the new upper rear trim, just a little fuzzy on how to remove the old one. What do I need to use to get it off the clips, do I just get something to pry it off or is there a special way it comes off and on ?

David

David I sent you a text earlier but dont know if you got it I will give you a call in a few.

Yeah I can still get the front one but it is more expensive when ordered by itself just let me know and I will call

Yeah, sure. Let me know. I know drug my feet but, would love a rear one too. I did find the rear part # and matched it at an online supplier for around $50. Not sure if it's a good piece though.

Yeah, sure. Let me know. I know drug my feet but, would love a rear one too. I did find the rear part # and matched it at an online supplier for around $50. Not sure if it's a good piece though.

If you order it they will refund your money in a day or two, as far as I know Lee Billing who works for Ford and I found the last supply of the rear upper moldings left in the US. I'm not saying there arnt more out there on a dusty part room shelf somwhere but its highly unlikely because they are so fragile I'm sure tons of them were chucked because of bieng damaged during shipping. The ones I found were 100 + from Ford but like I said I know for sure that I can get the front one just have to call and see how much for one

WOW!
I have a "set" of uppers and Lowers In the FoMoCo Dealer plastic wraps{Rear Window} Maybe I should sell?

WOW!
I have a "set" of uppers and Lowers In the FoMoCo Dealer plastic wraps{Rear Window} Maybe I should sell?

If you have the lower rear window trim I would like to buy it if the price is right. SC skydivin also needs the front and rear upper if you have them they will sell. The price on these new was around 35 bucks apiece but they are all gone, so as a club member I would hope you wouldnt try to make a killing off of them like the Ford dealer I bought these through. I had to buy all of the rear and front to match or the price individually would have been 20% higher. Let me know

David

If you have the lower rear window trim I would like to buy it if the price is right. SC skydivin also needs the front and rear upper if you have them they will sell. The price on these new was around 35 bucks apiece but they are all gone, so as a club member I would hope you wouldnt try to make a killing off of them like the Ford dealer I bought these through. I had to buy all of the rear and front to match or the price individually would have been 20% higher. Let me know

David

^^I like this post^^

I them Bought from a Dealer..So you know what they cost.... Not going to try to kill anyone but I will want what I paid for them.....+shipping..Only have 1-set{Rear window upper and Lower} I don't want to Hijack this tread, so watch for them in the for sale section, along w/the other parts I will be selling..

Last edited:
Dave,

David

There is a special hook tool, that you can buy cheap, they pop right off with it..

Back