Shootout Thread

kenewagner

So its well along in the year. I assume the shootout will be in Dayton again. Any imput on the big event? Im looking forward to seeing all these Turbos eveyones building:D Might even rename the event to the Supercoupe/Turbocoupe Shootout;)

Ken

If I can get there...

If my life slows down just a bit I will show up but this time I should bring either a twin turbo or a carbed big block. Not sure which one will be ready, but I will show up if the cards fall the right way and my life slows down.....Rich

Sarah's car is ready! Mines just about done in the paint booth and ready for me to reassemble about a million things. I'm excited to bring both cars this year running good.

chris

No................:(

Keith,

Good things come to those who wait. Knowing that Dave makes improvements to each generation of blower kit he builds, I expect your kit to even better performing than mine. That's why I think your going to have to cut back on the nitrous, or it's just going to burn the tires halfway down the track.

David

Keith,

Good things come to those who wait. Knowing that Dave makes improvements to each generation of blower kit he builds, I expect your kit to even better performing than mine. That's why I think your going to have to cut back on the nitrous, or it's just going to burn the tires halfway down the track.

David

David,
I know that it'll be bad to the bone with new improvements over your kit. I'm like a 7 year old on Xmas eve and can't wait for Santa to come and give me a nice shiney new toy.......:D

As far as the nitrous goes we'll see, if I can't hit it off of the line due to wheel spin I have a few thing's in mind to try........:rolleyes:

I'll likely catch a ride down with one of the other Canuck dudes again, it was fun to come back last year and hang out.

cheers
Ed

Since I'm not racing for points in the Summit series this year, I'm planning coming. Mines just about ready to fire up and I'm planning on having it race ready by the end of June.

I'll be there, waiting to lay some smack down on Ken since I didn't get to last year .........cough....cough..... if he can stay fast enough and not bump down a class again...:p

ill be there

running way better then a 13.78 last year...... now that the belt slip is fixed.. maybe ill even strap it on the dyno and see where im at... who knows...

long as the event is in Dayton or closer to michigan ill be there...

Ok guys, Help me out here. This will be me first time ever goign since I only have had my car a year. I really want to go !!! My car is barely faster then stock, Can I still play on the drag strip ?? What about hotel ? Does everyone stay at the same place ??? Any info I can get would be great, Like when does everyone get there ? What happens and when ? Any thing. Thanks guys cant wait to go and meet other S/C Owners that love there cars as much as I do.

Ok guys, Help me out here. This will be me first time ever goign since I only have had my car a year. I really want to go !!! My car is barely faster then stock, Can I still play on the drag strip ?? What about hotel ? Does everyone stay at the same place ??? Any info I can get would be great, Like when does everyone get there ? What happens and when ? Any thing. Thanks guys cant wait to go and meet other S/C Owners that love there cars as much as I do.

Here's the itinerary from last year, I'm sure this year's will be similar.

http://sc-shootout.com/EventInfo2011.htm

Last edited:
Back