New RS camaro v8 vs v6 visual differences?

Don't really know on some of them, they look a lot a like. Looks like the wheels on the link were stolen from the mustang.

SWS

I'm not at all impresed with the new camaros they are heavy
Ugly and slow for how much horsepower they make. Friend of mine
Has an 04 cobra ported blower more boost exhaust and tune, and my
Other friend has a 11 camaro 80mm turbo intercooled 10psi tuned made
650hp at the wheels. Anyway I was in the middle lane (mexico) and they ran from a 60mph
Roll guess what? The terminator terminated the camaro big time!
Not only did it get a big jump on the camaro it pulled A LOT harder
Infact I jumped on the camaro till his turbo spooled up. The terminator
Actually broke traction the camaro didn't.. infact the camaro was not
Much quicker than my cobra when it was stock. Not at all impresed !

just came home from muncie dragway and watched a 2012 v-6 camero turn in a 15 flat for his best time of the nite. im not impressed at all. the car has like 2,000 miles on it and is an automatic. with what 325 h.p? also watched an 05 modded o5 goat do a best of 13 flat.

It may have something to do with torque management and other things going on in the Camaro's electronics. Maybe those things are cutting power?

It was a Synergy series and I know it was v8 because only the v8s have red painted calipers based on this article unless of coarse the guy painted them but I am sure he didnt because he is probably still paying a $600 monthly :eek:

Why did you ask if you knew it was a V8 ?? Just coming to brag about another win ? :p

These newer cars with electronic throttle bodies wont always perform at peak, the engine ramps up power slower instead of going full rich with you go WOT, and backs off between shifts to preserve the transimission among other things ..

Why did you ask if you knew it was a V8 ?? Just coming to brag about another win ? :p

These newer cars with electronic throttle bodies wont always perform at peak, the engine ramps up power slower instead of going full rich with you go WOT, and backs off between shifts to preserve the transimission among other things ..

You are right. The computer pulls timing when shifting to give the shifts a smoother feel. Damn yuppies are killing everything. They want trucks to drive softly and sports cars to feel comfortable???? I don't get it. :rolleyes:

Back