Ported polished 95 supercharger with Magnum Powers inlet plenum

When you say this blower has been rebuilt, what exactly do you mean? Who did the work? Did they rebuild the rotor pack? And it comes with a second set of rotors, from a GM vehicle? What kind of mileage are on those rotors?

There is a thread called for davec73 that has a detailed rebuild of the blower from start to finish and no the rotor pack wasn't rebuilt there is only one guy I know of that does that and it cost 600 to have it done. Every other bearing in the snout and the case bearings were replaced, coating stripped from the rotors, solid coupler and the pictures say the rest about the porting. The extra rotor pack is a gtp rotor pack w 70000 on it or so. Pending payment this is sold to golden eagle. The guy who rebuilt it is a part of wyotech in north carolina I believe my car with a completely open exhaust ported manifolds pushes 15.5 to 16 psi @ 5 - 5500 rpm it is well built and looks good too.

PP fees

That's funny stuff Staci yeah I'm just waiting to see if our pop money payment method works

I REALLY need to know that, A.S.A.P, and I mean that. I can, get it to you at the same speed as PP but without PP fees. You will get it (you're money) at the same time you would, but without PP, and their fees. I just don't like paying my bank to do a job then paying an other bank to do the same thing, I got the money, just hoping it is eraser to do this way.

Still trying to get the parts you have I want.
Trying to get you payed.

:)

Hey Dave

davec73 said:
Blower w mp inlet snout and 10% pulley 825
36lb injectors 50
75 mm tb 76maf 150
And I also have a 95 short block if you are interested but it would prob need to be picked up has the better rods upgraded oil pump etc for a stronger bottom end since you are rebuilding your motor 200 if you want it
1025 or 1225 with short block

I need the prices for the heads and, I think we talked about the intake. Can ya call me tomorrow sometime (my cell) so I can get the prices on the other things, (we talked about) I also need to find out about the riser plate.

Thanks.

Back