Official 2012 carlisle thread!!!!!

David,
Thanks for the love. :D Actually 1st place 2 years running. I would have had my other car there, but I had idling issues plus it just ran out of inspection.

Ken

Ken,

I think you guys are going to have some competition from the midwest next year. Got any under the hood pictures of the winning cars ?

David

Ken,

I think you guys are going to have some competition from the midwest next year. Got any under the hood pictures of the winning cars ?

David

David,
Your actually going to make it next year? The real trick will be pulling Kurt and Micah with you.
I don't have any real good pics from under the hoods.

Ken

David,
Your actually going to make it next year? The real trick will be pulling Kurt and Micah with you.
I don't have any real good pics from under the hoods.

Ken
Actually, Tony and I have been to Carlisle more recently (Thunderbird 50th Anniversary) than anybody else from the Midwest and I think I've been there more frequently than any of the other active Midwest members. I still cannot commit to anything about next year until this year is over.

Actually, Tony and I have been to Carlisle more recently (Thunderbird 50th Anniversary) than anybody else from the Midwest and I think I've been there more frequently than any of the other active Midwest members. I still cannot commit to anything about next year until this year is over.

I expect your answer on Jan 1, 2013 :D

Back