Official 2012 carlisle thread!!!!!

XxSlowpokexX

Ok...

Yes I been slacking. I also may be SC less but Ill be bringing my $1,500 projetc 94 stang vert! (I get excited when I get a bargain)

Anyways here we go......

Guys/Gals,

This is the offiial Carlisle thread which I will posting all official information on. I welcome any comments or reccomendations for any new or current events.

REGISTRATION

When registering, use "Super Coupe Club of America" for your club affiliation - do NOT abbreviate to SCCoA. Each year we get a certain number of cars, Carlisle provides us a free tent to shelter us from weather, so don't forget to register under "Super Coupe Club of America."

More info here -

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Also the more people that pre-register the more field space we get which is VERY VERY IMPORTANT!

TSHIRTS

Sorry guys/Gals...Tshirts are a no go this year again. A combination of my tshirt guy closing shop and not really able to get a design together, get to the new guy and print....If someone feels they can get something going PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Ijust dojnt hav ethe time during normal daylight hours..So Ill leave a spot for shirts...JUST IN CASE

OK so let me know if your going...And if youde like a Tshirt or shirts an dwhat sizes in case we get them going. I dont see them being more than $20 a pop. I believ eit was $15 last I did it with design cost sincluded and all

1) xxslowpokexx (Pre Registered)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

Hotel (Ken Seegers)

Ken had reserved some rooms at HC but I believe they may have been sold out. HOWEVER if you call.....AAA members price for Hotel Carlisle is 111.96. Regular price is 139.95. The reservations were under the "Super Coupe Club of America" so you can still give it a shot. Hotel info below..Ken is allergic to change thus the Hotel Carlisle AGAIN!

1700 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17015
(800) 692-7315

Also for those that dont want to spend that much there is the Super 8 North next door. Its an Ideal situation for us all getting together as they are literally next door to one another.

1800 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17013
(717) 249-7000

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control...ce_nostay=true

CRUISE - Friday Dave Ward

The official 2nd year running cruise to HOOTERS!!!!!!!! So long as we all fill up with gas.........NO PROBLEMS!..Ever see 20 plus cars pull in for gas at once...yah..ANYWAYS....Its cool and its fun. Where else do you get to cruise with so many other SC's at once...NOWHERE! Afterwards......DRINKING AT HC! SC STYLE! Maybe Dave can get us preferential treatment at hooters even....MAYBBEEE..Also..It be cool if we all kinda leave the fairgrounds at the same time...But we shall see....It be nice to do teh cruise saturday when more people are here..But saturdays are JAM PACKED..Karts and Dinner!

GO KARTS Saturday 11pm - Damon Baumann

For many years in a row we have been doing an organized go-kart event. The past few years it has been broken down into two events. The 11pm event…the 12pm event. For the sake of prosperity the 11pm event is only to be discussed!

Generally 10 cars are available although that can change. We rent the track for an hour. And that changes yearly. Individual pricing depends on what they charge. Pricing has been 350, 450, 550 (see a pattern). But guaranteed it will be the best money spent at Carlisle besides the show itself!
This year as last I will be asking for people to pay upfront if they can as I have to pay for the track rental in full personally

We will be doing 4 15 min races and people can buy a 15($15), 30 ($30) or hour ($60) slot. I generally do 30 min and give someone else a chance as there are only 10 cars. It was once again
Those interested in this event

1) xxslowpokexx
2) Paul H (1 HR)
3) Tommy P (1 HR)
4) Dave Ward (1Hr)
5) Ken Seegers (1 Hr)
6) Ralph (1 HR)
7) Pat Depersia (1HR)
8) Voula (1hr)
9)
10)

Dinner Saturday 8 pm John Miller/Don ONeil .

We are doing 8pm so we dont have to leave the fairgrounds early and miss all the end of day events! YOU NEED TO SEE JOHN MILLER or DON O NEIL SATURDAY TO GET A HEAD COUNT TOGETHER!!!!

Trophies NO..Plaques YES!!!! and Raffle

This year Plaques. Best of show 1st 2nd and 3rd place. Trophies well do again maybe in the future.

These awards will be voted on by the SC community This year we will keep this open to all at Carlisle that register under SCCOA...I was going to let only preregistered people in on this....BUT...So long as you register under the SCCOA...OK FINE YER IN!..BUT AGAIN PLEASE PREREGISTER!

Vendors that have commited to donating again this year:

1) RJGRAUL Ralph on the site ( Hes an amsoil dealer as well as other products)

Anyone else want to step up to the plate??? Anyone have connections??? This is for you guys!!! HELP! COMMOONNEEEE

BBQ

We had a semi successful BBQ last year and collected money for those that ate. Do you think a pay per item or a chip in for the total is better? I just dont want people shelling out thier own cash and comming up short. Anyone want to offer lead this??? We need grills and coolers!

Any other ideas you think we can pull off let me know..And all help offered is welcomed!

Thanks all!!!

Damon
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110

There is a drop down menu for the club affiliation so you can just select Super Coupe Club of America

Chris Vining 95 SC Pre reg
Sherm Vining 94 Mark 8 Pre reg

Damon, I can work on T-shirts if theres enough interest - still try to make it in the $15 range also...whats the direction of the group as to what they would like to see on the shirts?

Also as usual we will have MA-ADT Shirts available to those who are interested.

-Tim

Damon,
I have a mini grill that I can bring. I can cook about 6-8 hamburgers at a time. I can bring burgers.

Let me know.
Ken
PS if we do shirts, I will take one 2XL

I still have plastic utensils that were never open from last year. I will bring a couple large bags of Chips.

I will take a medium shirt if there are any.

Ralph

Last edited:
Damon, I can work on T-shirts if theres enough interest - still try to make it in the $15 range also...whats the direction of the group as to what they would like to see on the shirts?

Also as usual we will have MA-ADT Shirts available to those who are interested.

-Tim

Tim if you could that be great. We can make them simple.

Do we do both sides or one?

I always wanted to do a Supercoupes Invade Carlisle 2012 shirt with a picture of a supercoupe or xr7 or both then june 1st -3rd on the bottom

Or SCCOA Invades Carlisle...Just some thoughts..And Ill take a 3 or 2x for the MA-ADT shirt.

If you put together something Im sure it will be a seller.

I just saw Chris's thing. Whatever you guys come up with Maybe we can use the sccoa logo?(If you call it that)

I just got my Carlisle package with the car registration decal today. Looks like we are in Section Y this year.

Here's a quick shirt design - please let me know if its okay by the group so I can work towards making our deadline.

-Tim

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 75
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 80
Im down for white or black..Or blue haha...Do you think we can have less tbirds on there? perhaps one fo rthe back>? Maybe sccoa logo on front? just some ideas. Id pick up one of whatever

Boy, I've been too busy trying to get the Teal car ready that I didn't even see this!! T-shirt Design looks great. I'd be good with white or black, preferably white. Put me down for an X-Large if we do them! Damon, I'll see what I can do about getting special treatment for us at Hooters!!

Dave

Does anyone have the SCCoA Graphics for the front logo? I can make it any way y'all like its no big deal. I will work on some different front designs and we can make a decision.

I need to get the ordered placed by this Friday to make sure we have them in enough time for Carlisle.

Right Now 20 T-shirts is 15$ a shirt - I have no problem buying them and everyone paying me when they come to the show - shoot usually some buy at the show that aren't aware of the shirts being made...How did you do this last year Damon - what works best in your oppinion?

-Tim

Back