big block install

So...bring you the car and a mere $50 dollars and you will do the rest?:D

SWS

P.S. If you remember the engine in my Bronco, you should see it now. Check out my thread on the M90 to see it...

you are a bit light here..

So...bring you the car and a mere $50 dollars and you will do the rest?:D

SWS

P.S. If you remember the engine in my Bronco, you should see it now. Check out my thread on the M90 to see it...

That would be a great deal, so when do I bring it over to your house?? You can help me and get it done in less than one hour.....LOL..
Now if you add a link to your setup that would also be a great help....Rich

short a few zero's...

If that Kasse engine is on the blocks with it for $50 bux....I will take two.;)
SWS

Sorry but you are short the better part of three zero's to make that deal... But we can all hope for some good luck to come our way.... Thanks for the link, now I will have to check it out.....Rich

Now you need to buy a big supercharger for your big block. It is a Super Coupe after all, needs to be supercharged.

rich i will eventully take you up on that offer, im currently working on getting the rest of the car put together it will be next year most likely for that to be completed

got me looking at big blocks. This is an interesting build here:
http://www.429-460.com/t12343-hemi-twin-turbo-outlaw-105-shelby-build

Breaking down a 8 second mustang GT500 to build a Outlaw 10.5 twin turbo 550CID dragster. Should be pretty sweet. Not too many SC guys getting that radical with their cars. Of course ,not much reason when there are so many mustangs to cut into.

im looking to do something different on top of being a big block, im hoping to build a turbocharged bigblock ive been studying how people are building their turbo cars and trying to mock up a gameplan

That's what the Wife says.........

Now you need to buy a big supercharger for your big block. It is a Super Coupe after all, needs to be supercharged.

But...........I have to finish up the SC/T56 before I can seriously think about sending the 460 to the machine shop, or getting a new trans. (I think the T56 Magnum XL would do just fine! ;)
MikeH

Didn't have time to stop by when I was on vacation Rich, I fairly flew through WI with my new-to-me 5th wheel camper to get home.
MikeH

I looked into this.

A good site for turbo powered big blocks. http://www.429-460.com/

A simple remote mount turbo with a big block would be fun and simple.

With twin tubro you will have around 1,000 hp or so. This will depend on the size you go with. There is room for them under the car, but to get the tubes back to the engine you will have to do some crazy stuff. You have a choice of cutting some holes or you can do some crazy plumbing with the feed back. The other way I looked into was a kit from Banks that was used on some of their boat setups. This will also need some modding of the under hood body work.
Both setup will work, but each one has something that I was not ready to do to my cars. Right now you could put any of my big blocks back to stock without spending hours repairing the bodys. There is no cutting done on my setups at all. Rich

yet another guy wants pic's

So I reposted this link so he can go forward with his project. these are old pic's but they should get the main points across for you guys...Good luck....Rich

I posted this on the other bbf thread

Haven’t decided to go with front or side throttle, so no top.

Attachments

• CE4AE0A3-97C4-4621-A440-EC087700CCF4.jpeg
    CE4AE0A3-97C4-4621-A440-EC087700CCF4.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 9B96798C-C7C8-4FC0-8708-A65E95761AED.jpeg
    9B96798C-C7C8-4FC0-8708-A65E95761AED.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 29C74146-280B-4738-9006-52871C1ACB78.jpeg
    29C74146-280B-4738-9006-52871C1ACB78.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 20
Back