Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: big block install

I looked into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike8675309 View Post
    A good site for turbo powered big blocks. http://www.429-460.com/

A simple remote mount turbo with a big block would be fun and simple.
    With twin tubro you will have around 1,000 hp or so. This will depend on the size you go with. There is room for them under the car, but to get the tubes back to the engine you will have to do some crazy stuff. You have a choice of cutting some holes or you can do some crazy plumbing with the feed back. The other way I looked into was a kit from Banks that was used on some of their boat setups. This will also need some modding of the under hood body work.
    Both setup will work, but each one has something that I was not ready to do to my cars. Right now you could put any of my big blocks back to stock without spending hours repairing the bodys. There is no cutting done on my setups at all. Rich
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

someone wants pic's...

Here is a post from some time ago. hope this helps you to do your car.....Rich
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

yet another guy wants pic's

So I reposted this link so he can go forward with his project. these are old pic's but they should get the main points across for you guys...Good luck....Rich