nobody in philadelphia??..

89ohmy

I swear i must be the only sc owner in the philadelphia area since i never see them for one, and two it seems like everyone that does own an sc is ridiculously far away, so mayne some sc owners around philadelphia or jersey should all meet because i always enjoy seeing other supercoupes and I'm sure that other members or non members enjoy it too.

I swear i must be the only sc owner in the philadelphia area since i never see them for one, and two it seems like everyone that does own an sc is ridiculously far away, so mayne some sc owners around philadelphia or jersey should all meet because i always enjoy seeing other supercoupes and I'm sure that other members or non members enjoy it too.

Since you have had no response in the the Mid Atlantic section finding SCs in the Philly area check out the New Jersey area. I know there are other SCs in the Philly area. Weather or not they are close to you is a good question.

I was busy with Carlisle and preparing for the Cruise... Oh we cover Philly area, Eastern and Central PA chapter of SCCoA is at ECRTcc.com.

We have a Cruise in Easton, PA this month. We have several SC's in your area, not to mention a classy XR7.
:D

HughMooreParkFathersDay.jpg

Last edited:
Back