2012 HRPT - Madison, IL (near St. Louis) (Stop #4) June 5

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
For those of you that can't make the entire Hot Rod Power Tour but want to try to meet up with us, here is the information about the stop in Madison, IL.

Tuesday, June 5:
12 p.m. (noon) – 6 p.m. Registration Open – Gateway Motorsports Park, Madison, IL
12 p.m. (noon) HOLLEY PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS Cruise Night Begins

I'm not sure when we will arrive in Madison since I don't know if we will leave Champaign with the rest of the tour. Anyway, post up if you want to try to meet us here.

I think they will let participants race down the drag strip at this stop, but nothing has been officially stated.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Kurt!

I'm interested, but work is so flexible! So, does all the fun here end at 6pm? If so, I'm gonna be out for sure. If not, we could prolly make it up after I get off work and see what all the hoopla is about.

Thanks for posting Kurt!

I'm interested, but work is so flexible! So, does all the fun here end at 6pm? If so, I'm gonna be out for sure. If not, we could prolly make it up after I get off work and see what all the hoopla is about.

I'm not sure what will be going on after 6, but I'm sure there will be something.

I guess I'll keep in contact with you via the texter. I'm sure little Ray & I would love to meet up with you guys if at all possible.

I'm pretty sure my brother and my father are taking my car to meet up with you guys at the track or whatever it is.

So if you see a black '95 and Cobra-R's. :)

-Corey

I'm pretty sure my brother and my father are taking my car to meet up with you guys at the track or whatever it is.

So if you see a black '95 and Cobra-R's. :)

-Corey
We met your brother and dad almost as soon as we got there. Then they moved your car near ours. We didn't stick around too long because we didn't want to get stuck in rush hour traffic when leaving. to our evening destination. It was nice meeting them.

We met your brother and dad almost as soon as we got there. Then they moved your car near ours. We didn't stick around too long because we didn't want to get stuck in rush hour traffic when leaving. to our evening destination. It was nice meeting them.

That's good to hear. I was hoping they would at least meet up with you guys to see some other SC's for once. From the quick talk I had with them, they enjoyed it. Looking at them possibly attending, or me for once next year.

Kind of excited to see what results the car got on the dyno.

-Corey

Back