Thread: new to the SoCAL board. LACR??!!

new to the SoCAL board. LACR??!!

Hey guys, this my first post onthe SoCal board. I live in La Canada, top of the 2 freeway, near Pasadena. But i also go to school out in Northridge. f anyone is close to me, id love to meet and look at another SC.

also, i have a pit in my garage, with compressed air, and a whole buch of fun tools. this makes oil changes, lubeing, suspension mods, etc very easy! so if you guys need to borrow the pit for a day, weekend whatever, drop me a line!

ALSO, my friends and I are going up to LACR on the 15th. I HAVENT RUN MY CAR YET!!!! so, if any of you wanna come out as well, the more the merrier!

hey there

When do ya wanna hang ? i hear this weekend is supposed to be cool weather.

Im flexible. all ive got is my friends 21st Bday on sunday.

where do you live?

cool

I live in hawthorne, but me and my sc love to travel. IM actually thinking of going to irwindale on thursday night !

argh, i have class thursday night. I know, HALLOWEEN and class 7-10 PM, that sucks!

i may try to get out there after class though. Northridge to Irwindale at 10 PM in the SC? 1 hour plus, maybe down to 30 minutes? ha ha.

well, i think i have to change my oil on friday or saturday. this means ill probably find something else to mess with, and will be in my garage all day.

any and all are welcome to come by and hang out. or, if you wanna meet some where to exchange stories one of those days, id be more than happy to.

Bobs big boy in toluca lake (20 min from me) has a cruise night on friday nights, maybe they could do with a good SC showing. or, he he, the street races ( 10 minutes from here).

drop me an e mail.

Irwindale

The races pretty much close at 10pm. But cruising would be cool, may stop by and hang out though. Race on the track, not the street and save some lives.

11-15-02

Hey guys was up... hhmm well 11-15 sounds pretty good.. that would be like one day before the dyno day.... I might be able to join you guys and do somehting on a weekend.. oh by the way i live in Bellflower.. by the 91 and the 710 freeway..
    drop me a line

OK sweet. Well, i will keep you posted as to whats happening on the 15th. we will probably all be meeting at my house because i live at the base of the 2. LACR is about 30 minutes up a NICE windey road (angeles crest, the 2) from my house. also if anyone wants to go, but wont want to drive all the way back home, youre more than welcome to crash at my house after the races. I even have an extra spot in a garage!!

Im now planning on going to cruise night on friday, and id like to have some more SC company. e mail me for directions to either my house or to the Bobs.