new on the board with a 90 auto

allTRACway

Hello everyone my name is john im new here on this board. Im the new owner of a red 90 auto SC. everything mechanical on the car has been rebuilt/replaced in the last 50k miles. The body and interior is a little in the more ruff, it lost a few layers of paint and inches on a corner of the rear bumper in transport. other than that its a washington state car now in minnesota. It is for sale but im not sure what to ask since the mechanicals are pretty much new but the interior and exterior arent in that great of shape. Ill post photos in a new thread on a later date. Till then ill just be a floatin.

Congratulations John on your recently acquired 90 SC Auto! :) Incase you haven't noticed the supercharger is an instant addiction! :p

Like BirdofPrey97 mentioned, try to meet up with your locals and you will be amazed with everything you can learn about the SC's.

Welcome!
:cool:

Hello and Welcome.

A few of us are meeting on June 3rd at Aplley Valley Ford. You should come up if you have time and meet a couple of us.

Im headed back to Minnesota from Washington a week from I guess yesterday im hoping to make it home by the second and maybe ill be able to make it to the meet. If not ill just have to drag out the coupe another day

There will be a group at Car Craft and a BarBque sometime that week as well. If I can get my headliner and sunvisors done I plan on attending Car Craft.

i talked to my pops and he said we should be home by the 2nd and he would be willing to head to the meet as well. Im looking forward to meeting the local club.

Back