engine and performance parts for sale-CHEAP

zachpontiac81

all of this i am taking offers on.NEEDS TO GO. WILL SELL CHEAP. if need be i can part out the engine but i prefer to sell whole.
-3.8 long block w/ maybe 30k on it.asking 300
-1.8 ratio harland sharp rockers w/ correct pushrods--SOLD
-polished upped plenum (early style) asking 150
-i will soon have another engine out of a 89 that will have the blower w/ it. dont have it out yet
-a metric dash (odometer is in kilometers). 50

i would like to sell or trade for some mid lenght headers, a bhj balancer, or nice leather seats (tan). pm me and we can work something out.

thanks,zach

Last edited:
hi

i am in omaha, ne. the long block was out of a 91 or 92 i think. i was remaned i know that.the plenum i am referring to is the one that attaches to the throttle body. i can send pics if needed. i will be glad to make you a deal on both. just need to clear some space.

Any further info on the reman? If it's in Omaha I can come pick it up tomorrow evening depending on available info and price.

Info

what i know is it came from a running car. the guy i bought it from was sure it had only about 30k on the motor. it is still very much intact. the pushrods and rockers are still tight and lubed. it does come w/ the oil pump it is just not bolted on. it also still has the wp and pulley on it aloong w/ the oil pan. what else would you like to know? any decent offer will be taken. i have it on the engine stand now.

Last edited:
Rodolfo

you inbox is full, about the dash, was that the price you were thinking about for shipping? what is your area code

Back