Innovate LC1 Wideband O2 & DB 52mm Kit RED/BLUE Gauge Display LC-1 Tuner Combo

BirdofPrey97

Just as it says. With 5 purchased they are $156.00 each shipped to you. Let me know if you are interested.

If we get more than 5 I will go back to the vendor and see what the break would be.

Also working on a deal just for the QH1 chip only. Why? some of us only need the chip, but most need BE and the Definition file which are both purchased seperatly, but that is another post. If you are interested in the QH1 for $218 PM me.

Generic Picture of what you are puchasing attached.

Attachments

• LM1.jpg
    LM1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
That is only a $10 break from what they can be bought for.

Can you send me $10 please?;)

Let me know how much of a break it has to be before posting. :p

If I saved $10 on each part that was bought for my SC, pretty sure I could own a couple more.

Find us a better deal and we will use that vendor. If we get more than 5 sold the price will drop, but I don't know by how much. Call your friends and call your friends friends.

I need one of these but where are we on the tokico gp. Thanks for trying to get us deals on stuff Todd this damn car is breaking me every chance it gets

Last edited:
I need one of these but where are we on the tokico gp. Thanks for trying to get us deals on stuff Todd this damn car is breaking me every chance it gets

The Tokico post is up to date. I haven't heard anyone else say they wanted in. The month is about over, so the free shipping will end at the end of the month.

Sent a request to a different vendor for this deal. See how it works out.

Todd,

Did this go anywhere? Would the mtx l be a better choice? They seem comparably priced.

Back