full exhaust system for sale with ported 95 manifolds(SOLD)

mywhite89

Ported 95 manifolds, Wynn Carter catless downtubes, flowmaster resonator, to stock mufflers. Pretty quiet, but a good bolt-on horsepower upgrade over a stock exhaust and is in nice shape. No/minimal rust, in great shape. No rattles, bolts right up to 94-95 exhaust manifolds and will come off a 95 automatic SC. With the 94-95 bettwer flowing exhaust manifolds this exhaust will fit any SC with newer style gas tank 92+ I wanna say??? No shipping. $150 pick it up, or bring the car over and we'll install it together for extra. I am going to remove this stuff from the car today, I will make a video of the sound if anyone is interested just let me know.

chris

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    342.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Chris,

I think the 94/95 cars have a difference in one of the exhaust manifolds that puts the connection at a slightly different angle... I might be wrong though.

GLWS

I updated this post, still for sale includes ported 95 exhaust manifolds. I'm removing everything tonight after work. This would be a great upgrade for someone who wants a performance exhaust for dirt cheap, last for years, and is not annoying to drive on the highway. Anybody interested?? Be a good time to upgrade fuel tanks to a newer style one also so you have a more straight through exhaust system for the early model cars. I'm suprised nobody has jumped on this deal yet. This car recently ran 8.5 in the 1/8 mile which is good for mid-low 13's.

chris

Last edited:
damn if you were in Chicago i would pick this up quick!! i just spent 50 bucks ghetto fixing my flowmaster resonator that blew open on me! Any chance of selling the manifolds separately ?

Back