Meet in late June mid July?

SuperCoupe007

OK, so now that my SC is legal again :p I wanted to throw this idea out and gauge an interest to see who is interested in a meet. We can plan an evening meet or just a weekend meet during the day for a few hours.

I am in Bellfllower/Lakewood area (91FWY & 605FWY junction area).

Just throwing an idea here;

Denny's in Lakewood right off the 91FWY on Lakewood Blvd. Has plenty of parking, plenty of lighthing and like i said, its right off the freeway. Weekdays or weekends night time could work out

Friday night June 29th? 8 or 9 PM
Friday night July 13th? 8 or 9 PM

Don't be shy guys, wheare are you guys located and throw in some suggestions :cool:

I want to hit up some twisty roads. I really like the drive from Lake Elsinore to Mission Viejo via the Ortega Highway, but you always get the one or two slow ~~~ people who do 25 the whole way... My car is slow in straight lines.

Would anyone be up for hitting up a dry lake bed? It's not the cleanest, but it offers the opportunity to get sideways at traditionally unsafe speeds... legally...

El Mirage is a little bit of a drive, but certainly not ridiculously far. It's just west of Hesperia in the high desert.

Snapped a picture of the Audi this afternoon... She's ready for some twisty roads!

5aa947da.jpg

I live in Downey, as soon as i fix a power steering leak and get the car registered I wouldnt mind meeting up

OK, so now that my SC is legal again :p I wanted to throw this idea out and gauge an interest to see who is interested in a meet. We can plan an evening meet or just a weekend meet during the day for a few hours.

I am in Bellfllower/Lakewood area (91FWY & 605FWY junction area).

Just throwing an idea here;

Denny's in Lakewood right off the 91FWY on Lakewood Blvd. Has plenty of parking, plenty of lighthing and like i said, its right off the freeway. Weekdays or weekends night time could work out

Friday night June 29th? 8 or 9 PM
Friday night July 13th? 8 or 9 PM

Don't be shy guys, wheare are you guys located and throw in some suggestions :cool:
yo iria pero mi nave aun no lo termino de pintar :mad:

u guys can come for the start up ..... all i have left to do is rewire and sort out the vac lines and a few othere things. i hope to have it running by next weekend ... and then drive it to my new house

My car looks like ~~~~ big time embarrassed to have it seen in that state but the sand beds sounds fun as hell!

u guys can come for the start up ..... all i have left to do is rewire and sort out the vac lines and a few othere things. i hope to have it running by next weekend ... and then drive it to my new house

Sounds like you are almost done :) How about some progrees pictures? :)

Sooooooo where is everyone with their projects?

The first week of July is almost goen, so is anyone down for a short local meet?

Matt:: I know LA is a drive for you, but I am still down for some twisties. I just have to make sure I block you from passing me :p

Back