Meet in late June mid July?

So far its July 10th and no replies to the thread about a meet so maybe we can try a meet/gather another month when some guys have their SC ready :p

Well, I've now got a laundry list of things to do to the audi before I can hammer it. I've got an oil pump ~~~~ting the bed. Over 3,000RPM she loses oil pressure. On top of that, I was racing a turbo MR2 (obviously destroyed it), and I've got a coolant line that runs on top of the intake manifold that pisses coolant all over the ground.

I was racing a turbo MR2 (obviously destroyed it), and I've got a coolant line that runs on top of the intake manifold that pisses coolant all over the ground.

Victory never tasted so good!!! Oh wait my bad, thats cooland that I am smelling :p

Well sorry to hear about your laundry list, but I am sure mine is much more longer than yours ;)

I'm always down to join in on a get together. I'm also in Palmdale. I haven't been on here much as I've been working alot, and putting more time into my SHO's. But sold one, so now more time for the SC.

As for white power, I am white, and have a mohawk, but not white power in the least. I look it sort of I guess. I had some chicks roll by me when I was out walking my dog once, yell something about white power as they drove by and made a nazi salute.

On a more serious note I went out to a bbq at my friends dads place in Littlerock, and one of my friends sisters said she saw a carnival at the park on 90th by where they live. Talked all of us into going to the park. My friends dad builds custom cars (think 50's lead sleds) has a big zz top beard, tats, white dude, my friends brother is a marine with a shaved head and lots of tats, I have a mohawk. We get to the park and as we walk in, it hit me. We were the only white folks, it was some sort of event for african americans. Everyone is staring with dirty looks. Then someone starts giving a speech (they had a stage and stuff) about black oppression by the whites, talking about how whites beat, raped, lynched, etc blacks. At that point I said it's time to go. We still tease Sarah for suggesting we go to this carnival.

I need help who knows where to hook up positive cable on battery relocation in the engine bay . Car is all most done

I'm always down to join in on a get together. I'm also in Palmdale. I haven't been on here much as I've been working alot, and putting more time into my SHO's. But sold one, so now more time for the SC.

As for white power, I am white, and have a mohawk, but not white power in the least. I look it sort of I guess. I had some chicks roll by me when I was out walking my dog once, yell something about white power as they drove by and made a nazi salute.

On a more serious note I went out to a bbq at my friends dads place in Littlerock, and one of my friends sisters said she saw a carnival at the park on 90th by where they live. Talked all of us into going to the park. My friends dad builds custom cars (think 50's lead sleds) has a big zz top beard, tats, white dude, my friends brother is a marine with a shaved head and lots of tats, I have a mohawk. We get to the park and as we walk in, it hit me. We were the only white folks, it was some sort of event for african americans. Everyone is staring with dirty looks. Then someone starts giving a speech (they had a stage and stuff) about black oppression by the whites, talking about how whites beat, raped, lynched, etc blacks. At that point I said it's time to go. We still tease Sarah for suggesting we go to this carnival.

LMAO That had to be an interesting day :p Well I am not sure we will be having a meet since it seems that most of the SC's are down :( But keep tuned in and lets see if we can get something going.

i get closer every day ...... i cant wait screw it every one should show up for the first start of the tt

Working on the TT SC has to be a big project since you have to engineer brackets and where all the compenents are going to go in the engine bay. Well let us know around when you think you might have her done and maybe we can all be there :)

Working on the TT SC has to be a big project since you have to engineer brackets and where all the compenents are going to go in the engine bay. Well let us know around when you think you might have her done and maybe we can all be there :)

this weekend i plan on starting it.... i still have to wait for the tune and maf to get here...

going to finish the down pipes to marrow and connect the battery and hook up new gauges and oil pump then it is ready to start and see any leaks

this weekend i plan on starting it.... i still have to wait for the tune and maf to get here...

going to finish the down pipes to marrow and connect the battery and hook up new gauges and oil pump then it is ready to start and see any leaks

Glad to hear that you will be able to start her this weekend :) On a downside, I dont think I could make it out there this weekend for the startup as I am NECK DEEP with auto repairs :p See if you can take a video to share it with us. :cool:

Last edited:
Back