FOR SALE, MP Inlet for MPX, Polished!

ricardoa1

MP polished MPX/MPIII inlet. Again you cant get polished stuff from charles anymore. $400. Plus $10 shipping. Pick up free :)

Last edited:
ricardoa1 said:
Hey, man, I got five kids to feed!

A new powder coated plenum and blower case is $1125 .
A new power coated blower case is $625.
So if you could order just a power coated plenum it would be about $500.

Inlet plenums don't wear out and this one is polished and cost less than new. Sounds like a good deal to me.

got a blower to match.

I got a polished blower that came my way that I no longer have a need for. It is still in the shipping plastic and I beleive it has never been on a car. It is an early mp's unit. It has the bigger open end but it is NOT a mpx. This should work good with this inlet. I will try to post some pic's yet this weekend....Rich

I got a polished blower that came my way that I no longer have a need for. It is still in the shipping plastic and I beleive it has never been on a car. It is an early mp's unit. It has the bigger open end but it is NOT a mpx. This should work good with this inlet. I will try to post some pic's yet this weekend....Rich

Nice, that should be an MPIII. I ran that on my car before the rotor pack let go. Essentially the same from a performance stand point.

I took some pics pardon the bad quality. I took them with my phone. I have not hit it with the compound since last shootout so its a little dull from sittng around. Ill rub it for you for 5bux. :rolleyes:

$400 plus $10 shipping. Without the rub job

Attachments

• MP inlet.jpg
    MP inlet.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 79
  • MP inlet 3.jpg
    MP inlet 3.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 68
  • MP inlet 4.jpg
    MP inlet 4.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 68
  • MP inlet 2.jpg
    MP inlet 2.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 70
Will that fit on Rich's blower he was mentioning? Rich: How much for the blower? This could be a nice combo to grab...

Not sure what you guys are talking about. :eek:

This was to fix an MPX blower from Magnum Powers. I sold the MPX case last year. They can be purchased separately from MP also.

Thanks for looking. Looks like its pending payment at this point. :)
Another fast SC in the future is always good!

Plenum

Payment sent for plenum.
Your mailbox is full and I can't send my shipping address.

Thanks
Radbird

Back