Headers?

schwalbe

Seems like there is a high demand for them. Kooks seem a little high priced. Anybody ever consider making some and selling them?

Seems like there is a high demand for them. Kooks seem a little high priced. Anybody ever consider making some and selling them?

Many times and threads devoted to that but nothing comes of it due to low demand for them. Our little group isnt big enough to warrant someone building an alternative. Wish it wasnt so but it is

Ken

There's gotta be someone here that would take the time to do it? 800 for a set of long tubes are high. Just from the wanted section there's like two or three people looking and I wouldn't mind a set or two. So that's at least four. I'm sure if someone started it, wouldn't take long to have twenty people willing to buy them.

There is a difference between just making headers, and then making headers that are worth putting on your car. there are so many other things you can spend money and time on with our cars before you need to even for a moment consider a header, that it is crazy.

You can see some of the header value in a test that was done back in 2006 and is documented in this thread: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84828&highlight=headers

my best power to date was made with ported stock 93 exhaust manifolds. Not idea, and for me headers would be a benefit, but still.. obviously not a huge issue worth spending excess cash on a car below 350rwhp.

Back