Tons of XR7 / Super Coupe parts!

Craig21

Taking apart a 1990 XR7 spun bearing. Have tons of parts. PM What you need and if you want I can get a picture! I am located in Ontario so shipping is buyers job.

drivers side cowl needed

I am look for a drivers side wiper cowl. Do you have one in really good shape?

plstktnkr2 which Advance Auto do you work at? I am from Greencastle and go the one in Hagerstown all of the time.

Last edited:
I used to work in Frederick but due to un-ethical treatment of employees (something I witnessed on more than one occasion) I decided to leave AAP's and start my own shop. I will NOT work for scoundrels.
Rick

Power steering pulley

Would you have a straight power steering pulley , let me know what you want shipped to 08759 thanks john

Inquiry's

Hey I'm interested in parts for my car. Im interested in your Boyd cottington rims on 17s. Also the Cowl induction hood. I'm super motivated. Please let me know. Get back to me please.
[SUP][/SUP]
Taking apart a 1990 XR7 spun bearing. Have tons of parts. PM What you need and if you want I can get a picture! I am located in Ontario so shipping is buyers job.

I know your a newbie so I wanted to let you know that it was from 2012 since this post was live, common no big deal but try the sctbirdshop.com for any stock stuff ok bro:)

Last edited:
Back