Rear upper window trim

trim`

Yes these will be shipped out very soon. I took 2 extra days vacation because the weather was so nice here. I am waiting for 2 of the front wondow trims to show up cuz they shorted my order. I will be shipping these out starting friday. Thanks for the patience guys.

8 days since the last post. Just wanting an update as to when these will arrive. Will they be insured?

trim shipped

Guys sorry for the delay, I got sent to Chicago for work. I shipped out 3 orders today. More will follow. I will update the original order list with the people whose orders have shipped.

Thanks

trim shipment

updated list of shipped items. Sorry for all the delays guys I dont like being middle man. I also sisnt realize how expensive it would be to ship all these boxes...LOL.

Sorry guys, everyone will get their parts I promise. I am paying for all shipping costs out of my own pocket so just be patient. I didnt realize how expensive it would b to ship these huge boxes. I have never and will never screw anyone over.

Sorry guys, everyone will get their parts I promise. I am paying for all shipping costs out of my own pocket so just be patient. I didnt realize how expensive it would b to ship these huge boxes. I have never and will never screw anyone over.

Do you have the part number for the front upper?

I'm still waiting for my trim pieces (1 front and 1 rear). You indicated these were shipped 2 weeks ago. I'm in no hurry for them, but I do want to be sure to receive them. Please let me know if you have shipped them to me, and if there is tracking information.

Yes, they showed up today shortly after I posted the previous message. They look good and were packed really well. Thanks again.

Back