I'm back!

Nando559

No one probably noticed but I was gone for a little bit. Well things come up and I had no money to throw at my SC nor time so I lost interest. Well its true, after you own a SC..you always come back to one. So Im back into getting my SC on the road and painted. I see that the meet did not go through. Well maybe we can at least meet each other one at a time and itll get the ball rolling on getting one big meet! Until then, you will see me living on the forum:rolleyes:

-Fernando

it seems Dan and I are always in for a meet but maybe thats cause we dont live too far from each other...I'm ready to get something going...

I want to get my late model tranny in then do a quick dyno day so I can see where my SC stands

It helps when you have 10 cars, work from home .. and dont drive the SC much. Only problem I have been having is the starter motor doesnt always want to turn over but it goes eventually. I did take the SC out for a spin last night and earlier today though.

I have 4 SC's in front of my house right now .. it looks like I always have a meet going on here. :D

- Dan

it seems Dan and I are always in for a meet but maybe thats cause we dont live too far from each other...I'm ready to get something going...

I want to get my late model tranny in then do a quick dyno day so I can see where my SC stands

That may be why but I have no problem in taking a drive. Dan can vouche for me on that! The point is not about the distance its all in how much we actually have time to plan a real meet. Money is what holds everyone up and/or time. I guess we have to see how many of Us want to actually meet and the take it from there. We all show have some sort of contact with each other.

Even if my SC is not running, I'm still up for going to a meet..gives me a excuse to try out the Lexus on a long trip:D

Btw Dan, the Fusion was a better trip than the F-150..lol

-Fernando

It helps when you have 10 cars, work from home .. and dont drive the SC much. Only problem I have been having is the starter motor doesnt always want to turn over but it goes eventually. I did take the SC out for a spin last night and earlier today though.

I have 4 SC's in front of my house right now .. it looks like I always have a meet going on here. :D

- Dan

Must be nice to have more then enough cars to drive. Even if you drive one each day of the week..you still wont drive them all in the same week!:eek:

People must think you have a party everynight! lol

-Fernando

People must think you have a party everynight! lol

-Fernando

.. should have been around here about 10 years ago, we did have a party every night. Parking was packed all the way down the street. My neighbors still hate me. :p

- Dan

.. should have been around here about 10 years ago, we did have a party every night. Parking was packed all the way down the street. My neighbors still hate me. :p

- Dan

10 years ago I was 14 years old and couldnt drive yet:(

-Fernando

Not old.. just more experienced:p

So what is the total amount of northern sc members(active)?

-Fernando

Sure .. you mean, active as in not needing to rely on my walker or rascal scooter ?? ;)

- Dan

I think all the newer old people use "Jazzy" brand scooters now a days.
I mean how many are on the forum from this chapter..so far its three of us still on here..lets see how many more pop up.

-Fernando

I am still around guys just trying to figure out some issues I am having with my wideband setup atm and just trying to get everything dialed in so I feel comfortable driving it. Glad to see you 3 still active!

I am here and review post but don't post very offer. So far I don't think I missed but maybe one meet. They just don't come around that often. My SC is a daily driver and it is doing good-not great but still very good.

James

Back