Who is this guy?? Turbo SC??

He holds out the good photos from me.:eek:

I'm definitely proud of my Son. Very talented and does great work. There has been some frustrations with this build but he took them as they came. People generally dont understand how much work goes into something like this. It's easy to just send someone money or even help turn a wrench. It has to be a labor of love as well.

Cant thank Casey enough for taking this on. Its much more than just dropping a motor in...Much more. Basically hes the man

I know these things can get crazy that's why I'm a little hesitant about dropping a mark engine into my lx...wirring ang tunning to tweek vrs. just putting in a pi motor...nothing is as simple as it seems :eek:

Where's that PCV going, into the downpipe? I assume thats enough ventilation just on the one side?

It was more convenient to run one since there is a lot of clutter on the passenger's side of the engine compartment. I mounted the tank a bit lower since there's so many things under the hood. Makes it more convenient to drain, as well.

20120415_214104.jpg

The tank just goes in place of the muffler.

20120601_201900.jpg

I know these things can get crazy that's why I'm a little hesitant about dropping a mark engine into my lx...wirring ang tunning to tweek vrs. just putting in a pi motor...nothing is as simple as it seems :eek:

Depends what your looking to do. A PI intake swap alone would give a very nice jump in performance...Id do that for now

Back