Introduction!!!!

Ice-Cable

I have already posted on here but I thought I would throw an intro post in the mix. I have lurked on here for years using all the information to my advantage but never actually joined. I am now a full fledged member of the SCCOA. I am a long time T-bird enthusiast. I always enjoyed the car as a Ford guy, but I bought a 1983 t-bird as my second car and the love affair has never stopped. I have owned 1 83, 2 87's, 2 88's (5.0's) and I currently own a 1993 SC and a 95 SC. The 93 does not run, it has a spun main bearing with only 120000 on the ticker. The 95 I recently picked up in Indiana (where I live), it has 25000 actual miles on it. This one is my daily driver. I am looking forward to sharing stories and info with other people who truly appreciate this car. Thank you all for you help in advance.

where in Indiana do you you live?

And congrats on becoming and owner of an SC, okay (2) ...great choice!! :) Welcome to the SCCoA too.

Jeff B.

Sorry for the long reply guys, I use my phone for all my internet and SCCOA forums isnt on any of my forum apps. I am from Hanover, IN. Southern part, right next to the Ohio River. about an hour from louisville, KY.

I wish I would have known about you, I drove my buddy down to south Carolina for his 94 sc. We would have stopped by for a few. It was an interesting Site with the 2 black sc's rolling down the highway at speeds I will not mention. But a very fun drive coming back to Chicago.

Back