Bringing parts for sale to the Shootout....

Just copied from my forsale thread here... http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=140330
I'll be adding stuff as I go.

1. (Pickup only)Front and rear SC seats black cloth from an early sc with the large bolsters. Slight wear on the dr bolster and one 1/4" cig burn hole other then that they are nice.
$200 obo
2. (pickup only) used nittos NT05 275/40/17 they have half life left in them, used only for road racing $300
3. 4.6L C&L upper intake elbow $100 obo
4. Ford 4.6L intake manifold w/ metal water crossover $125 obo
5. CompuCar nitrous oxide kit (fuel/n2o solenoids, purge solenoid, filter, feed line from bottle, bottle, psi gauge, bottle heater(need tstat) wiring for most of it. Should be plug n play. $500
Are the back seats fold down? If not can I get pics?

Just wondering

Would anybody be interested in cobra brake conversion parts.

Late model spindles and end links. $130.. for set.

Paul

Misc parts

6 an 8 an stand alone fuel regular with gauge
5/8 fuel rails that can be CNC'd for SC Rail
KB Boost A Pump
5 Spd EEC with SCT chip tuned for 60lbs on MPX 75/75 CAI
Late Model Exhaust Manifolds Ported to 2.00 ...2.01
Tach with Shift Light
TVS 1900 snout spec for Split Port Water / Air System.. Never used Quick Change 3inch pulley
Late model tank with rust free shields.. this would require riveting the new metal.. not a big deal

Some of these pieces I will not move across the border just so you know.

Paul

All parts are used unless specified otherwise. I doubt I'll bring much of this unless people indicate demand ahead of time. All I want is to clean out my garage a bit and help pay for the hotel room, so make me an offer. I'll supply pictures upon request.

Ford Racing 3.27 gears
Iron 3.27 TL pumpkin
3.27 speedo gear for M5R2--SOLD
4-inch SCP 5-speed aluminum driveshaft $150 obo--SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Spec clutch disc, PP and throwout bearing--SOLD
150-mph SHO speedo (fits 96-97 MN12s)
Tubular shorty headers (probably the old Bill Hull design)
1 set stock SC wheels
1 set stock LX fan blades
1 set premium sound speakers
Stock pusher fan
Stock 94 flywheel
Stock 99 Cobra throttle body
Complete set of gray tweed/leather seats--SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Last edited:
I have the following that will be for sale by the time the shootout comes. Engine parts not quite ready for sale yet.
MP polished inlet plenum-couple people already interested, may be sold soon.
95 ported SC blower, painted red
60Lb siemens injectors, direct fit to the SC.
black leather rear seats(2 SETS) and grey leather rear seats.
used front inner fender wells, original thick quality, decent shape 1 small crack in one of them.

chris

Last edited:
If anyone coming to the Shootout has a good used cam position sensor that will fit my 91 SC, let me know because I need one for my box of spare parts.

David

I will be bringing at least six sets of subframe connectors to sell at the Shootout. Click here for more information.

sfc1.jpg

Last edited:
I have the following I could bring:

McLeod aluminum flywheel that needs to have the steel insert machined or replaced.

MP2

Chromed polished inside stock IC tubes

Anyone got a set of race tires they are looking to sell? I've a set of 16" rims looking for radials or bias ply ET Streets or Hoosiers.

I'm looking to sell my front and read brake setup with or without complete spindles already converted to mustang bolt pattern.

Front brakes are 4 piston Brembo calipers with 13" cobra rotors, good pads, steel braided brake hose, 92 spindles with mustang bolt pattern

Rear brakes are stock sc calipers with FastEd relocation brackets and cobra rear rotors, rear spindles are modified to accept the relocation brackets and steel braided brake hose.

Make offer

Shane

Back