Performance & Stock Parts For Sale or Trade - FREE Delivery to the Shootout!

DrFishbone

SCCoA Member
FREE DELIVERY for parts delivered to shootout!!! :D Otherwise, prices are plus shipping (and "handling" for large items).

(3) Chromed "Fan Blade" Style T-Bird Wheels with Center Caps - 15" (these would be some awesome wheels to mount slicks on!) - w/two good tires: $100 w/o tires: $85

Gray Leather ('95 Style) Fold-down Rear Seats (top and bottom) - These are in awesome shape! - $90

Black Leather Door panels w/inserts - $75

Set of Black Leather Door panel inserts and rear speaker covers - $60

94/95 SC Rear Taillight Set (4 Pieces) - $90

Early Model Supercharger (Needs new snout seal and coupler) - $90

Set of (4) Early model Stainless center caps (some slightly-more-than-light scratches) - $20

Mark VIII 80mm MAFS w/electronics - $20

(6) Ford 36# injectors 0 miles since rebuild/repaint/flow test - - $125

Complete set of GFX (side skirts) red or white: $75

3.27 TL rear end (painted black) - $100

93 Automatic Gray interior pieces - (Parts are in average to very good shape, except as noted): $150 (Shootout only!) for everything OR...
Sail panels (including lower part): $20ea
Speaker Covers: $8ea
Visors: $5ea
Seat Belts: $25 (full set)
Dash (complete, minus wiring): $30 (@ Shootout) or $100 (plus shipping)
Rear Seat (top and bottom): $40 (@ Shootout) or $80(plus shipping) (leather is in poor shape on this one)
Drivers Front Seat (bad shape - no rails included): $20
Passenger Front Seat (fairly good shape - no rails included): $60
Door panels (including switch trim): $45ea or $65pair
A-pillar trim: $10ea
Kickpanels: $5ea
Passenger side scuff-trim/belt retractor cover: $5
Center console (bottom, lid, and top): $50
Gray Steering wheel & column trim: $60

3.73-geared rebuilt rear-end - supposed to be low miles on rebuild. I have the receipt from the shop the previous owner used. - $325

Factory-looking T-Bird spoiler (off a base T-Bird, needs paint) - $30

93 black dashboard - good shape overall, has two small places where the vinyl was "patched" that don't look too awesome (near sliding storage area on early model dashes). No cracks/sun damage. Wiring, vents, trim etc not included: $80 (PM for delivery, details, and/or pictures installed)

SOLD (SDCoupe) (6) Used 42# injectors- $80

Any single turn signal (front or rear, 89-95 - $15 (or only $10 at Shootout:D)

SOLD (89XR7TD) - Mark VIII Rear Lower control arms w/bolts: $115 (pr) (plus one-piece driveshaft)

96/97 Door Handles in RED or WHITE (Each set has a spot where the paint is worn in the typical location) - $30 per set

Also possibly available: Mark 8 Rear end w/stock gears: $150

SOLD (David Neibert) - White GFX Sockets/Screws & Coil Pack

SALE PENDING (Blown38) - Black Cloth/Leather Rear Seats

SALE PENDING (RedSCSpeedster) - 93-95 Rear Corner Taillights

I also have many 89-93 SC stock parts (including blue, black, gray interior pieces) - let me know if you need something in addition to the above and I might throw it in for free.

Might have a few more things to add later.... :cool:

Any large or heavy parts need to be paid for before the shootout.

Last edited:
94/95 SC Rear Taillight Set (4 Pieces) - $100

Can you PM me a couple photos of the lights? Are they faded and or cracked? Burned out?

Thanks

Can you PM me a couple photos of the lights? Are they faded and or cracked? Burned out?

Thanks

Sure will Tom - send me your email address. I'll look them over closely and send you some pictures. From memory, they're pretty nice.

Do you have any mounting hardware for the GFX? Can you send me a few pics of the Mark 8 lower control arms.

ryanharris700 at hotmail dot com

Thanks Matt.

Do you have any mounting hardware for the GFX? Can you send me a few pics of the Mark 8 lower control arms.

ryanharris700 at hotmail dot com

Thanks Matt.

Ryan,

I think I can piece together a set of all the mounting hardware, but it'll cost you. :p I might be missing some of the colored plastic screws, but I think I have most of them for the white set.

I'll get you some control arm pictures tonight.

Find a mule and some sail panels for me, and we can work out a trade!!! :D:D:D:D

Thanks

Tom,

Attached are the pictures. They look really really nice to me! No fading, no cracks along the top...all I could find was a very small, barely noticeable crack in the center of one of them (see close-up). I powered them up last night and it looks like one circuit in each light is out, but the rest work fine. I have pictures of them in the dark so you can judge. :)

EDIT: Actually, the picture of the small crack didn't take. :rolleyes: I can grab a shot if you still want them...it's about 1/2" long in the middle of the LED panel.

Attachments

• IMG_0598edit.jpg
    IMG_0598edit.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0599edit.jpg
    IMG_0599edit.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0600edit.jpg
    IMG_0600edit.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0601edit.jpg
    IMG_0601edit.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Matt,

Waiting to see what all I need to change to switch over to the updated sunvisors. Need a new headliner also, so seeing which way is better.

What kind of injectors are the 42#s and how many miles,general shape

I believe they are Lucas injectors. They were given to me as a trade for some other parts, even though I already had a set and a half, so they've just been boxed up for several years. Being so, I'm not sure on the mileage. They do appear very clean as far as I can tell. Looks like they might have even been disassembled / blasted / rebuilt, awaiting fresh paint, but I'm not sure.

Don't know if you care or not, but one of the rings is green, while the rest are blue. Here is a thread discussing the topic:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90555

I think these are the exact same set in the other post's pictures....Dave Dalke said they're all 42's, for what it's worth.

Attachments

• 42inj comp.JPG
    42inj comp.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Here's a picture of the rebuilt / repainted 36# injectors. Cruzinperformance did these about 6 or 7 years ago for me. I never even unwrapped them. I should still have the results from the flow test on each of them too.

Attachments

• P4120445.jpg
    P4120445.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 34
Back