93 Black Interior Pieces

DrFishbone

SCCoA Member
There is a 93 base-model bird with black interior at the local yard with a very nice dashboard , carpet, and passenger door panel that doesn't have the handle broken! :eek: Most of the rest of the interior looks nice too. Has leather/cloth seats.

Dashboard is impressive...looks perfect. The surround needs replaced, but the part that always cracks is even still soft. Definitely a garage-kept car.

Let me know if you want me to grab any pieces off of it. Someone needs to get this dash though...it really is nice.

Attachments

• IMG_0614.JPG
    IMG_0614.JPG
    277.9 KB · Views: 189
too bad, I had a great condition black dash out of a 90 sc that I parted out. I couldn't even get anyone to pick it up for free a couple years ago. Its a big job to R&R one, guess that kills peoples want for it. Mine is great in my car or I would jump on it. To garbage man is where mine went.

chris

Matt,
Do you know if it's got premium sound? I see the radio is still in it and I've been looking for a factory '93 head unit but it's got to be premium sound.
Thanks,
Dave

Matt,
Do you know if it's got premium sound? I see the radio is still in it and I've been looking for a factory '93 head unit but it's got to be premium sound.
Thanks,
Dave

Dave,

I'm pretty sure it is not premium sound...the door cups were plain with no badges. But they had 5 out of 6 mounting tabs, so I grabbed them. :D

However...... I might have a 93 factory premium sound head unit. I'm pretty sure it worked fine when removed a few years ago. It might be JBL premium...not sure if it matters. I'll check me partz stash, matey.

Thanks, definately let me know. I need to have the square (2x4pin) speaker connecter instead of the standard 8-pins in a row.

Dave

Console cover

i am interested in the console cover...is that car still around?

There is a 93 base-model bird with black interior at the local yard with a very nice dashboard , carpet, and passenger door panel that doesn't have the handle broken! :eek: Most of the rest of the interior looks nice too. Has leather/cloth seats.

Dashboard is impressive...looks perfect. The surround needs replaced, but the part that always cracks is even still soft. Definitely a garage-kept car.

Let me know if you want me to grab any pieces off of it. Someone needs to get this dash though...it really is nice.

The console cover was perfect... So I took it. :D

I was planning to keep it, but make an offer if you realllllly want it. If a nice one will do, I'll see what I can find.

Dave - I can't remember if I got back to you or not (sorry) - are you still looking for the head unit?

carpet

was the carpet good? May be interested in that and a few easy to ship pieces if you are pulling and selling. May be best after someone buys the front seats...

was the carpet good? May be interested in that and a few easy to ship pieces if you are pulling and selling. May be best after someone buys the front seats...

I think it was in pretty nice shape initially. It was had some stinky water(?) sitting in the rear floorboard and will need a thorough cleaning, otherwise it was pretty nice. I don't mind pulling it and cleaning it for you, but it would take a week or so to hose down and let it dry. I've had good experience with cleaning nasty carpets this way.

Assuming it's in good shape, $50 plus shipping would get you a clean non-stinky carpet. :) or...$40 at the Shootout. ;)

Let me know what else you want. This interior reflects a garage-kept car. The top of the rear seat (sold, btw) has almost no fading at all, if that gives to an idea. :)

Matt,
Thanks,
Dave

Dave,

I DO have a premium sound head unit out of a 93, that worked fine when removed. I was planning on keeping it, but shot me an offer. All my stuff has a price. :)

I also have (3) CD players...one of which worked, but would not always eject the CD. One would not read discs and the other's working condition is unknown.

We could do that deal on the carpet. Let me know if any small black parts would be easy to get and throw in same box like maybe the kickl panels, lower dash pieces etc. door panels may be too expensive to ship...

I could obtain / fit other small items in the box - let me know what you want and I can give you prices to add them to the order and figure a "shipped" price.

I think most all of the small things are on the car.

Maybe front kick panels, dash piece under steering column above knees, glove box door and you maybe able to fit lower door jam trim piece that goes along by the seat and contains the seat belt reel. It may be too long. I could use a better brake handle if its good. Thx Gary (six one five) 428 zero7two7 infoserv at edgedotnet shipping to Lebanon TN 37090

Man I could use that black carpet if it was as nice as it looks in the picture... I know it has been a while....

Man I could use that black carpet if it was as nice as it looks in the picture... I know it has been a while....

I think I'm going to go grab it if it looks nice as I remember. Mr nightcoupe has wanted it, but haven't heard back for a bit now...if The Shootout comes around and I still have it, I'll bring it to clay city for you Anthony. :)

Any requests? I'm going to get the carpet today and grab some other small parts for folks.....I don't plan on going back before the Shootout. :p

Back