93 Black Interior Pieces

I'm not dead yet... would still like to get carpet and odds and ends if still in line. (six one five) 428 -zero 7 2 7 or email at infoserv @ edge dot net and let me know total. thnks

I'm not dead yet... would still like to get carpet and odds and ends if still in line. (six one five) 428 -zero 7 2 7 or email at infoserv @ edge dot net and let me know total. thnks

I'll forward my last PM to your email.

To those interested in the carpet: I looked it over yesterday and it looks like it was pretty Nice before the junkyard. It has had somewhat grimy water behind both front seats and also has a greasy looking/feeling area at the drivers feet area (what would be covered by a floor mat). The entire carpet appears to have gotten saturated with water from the rain that intruded with the windshield, however there are not yet signs of mold on the under padding yet. In other words it *should* still clean up fine and not be smelly, but with all the work this will be for me, and at the price, I can't make any promises. I left it there because someone stripped a seat mounting nut. :rolleyes: but will go back if either of you guys are sure you want it.

I missed my chance...carpet got moldy since I was there last. :(. Of course, I figure this out AFTER I get it out of the car. I would have tried cleaning it anyway (wasn't too bad) BUT apparently the direct sun & water (I assume) degraded the "fabric" that holds the carpet together. Wasn't faded at all, but I could tear it easily in some spots by hand...like dry rotted or something! :mad: :( what a disappointment!!!

On the bright side, I had a guy waiting by my sc for me...he has an sc too and was thrilled that he found someone local. :) he's been a lurker on here, but should be joining soon (and said he would like to come to the Shootout) :)

Oh yeah...so basically the car is junk now....not really anything worthy of collectIng....except maybe the headliner. Of course, it's probably ruined not too due to no windshield :rolleyes:

Back