Parting out 1990 Supercoupe

cruisinright

I have a 1990 Supercoupe that I am parting out. If there's anything you need just ask, and if I have it, we can work out a deal.

Power window switches. Mine may have pooped out on the drivers side. Might as well send me the whole unit so they match. Not sure if they are worth the shipping, I didn't see any at the junkyard the other day, but may go searching again soon.
Either way, as long as they are black, and not marroon then let me know.
PM me a price shipped to 92626.

Power window switches. Mine may have pooped out on the drivers side. Might as well send me the whole unit so they match. Not sure if they are worth the shipping, I didn't see any at the junkyard the other day, but may go searching again soon.
Either way, as long as they are black, and not marroon then let me know.
PM me a price shipped to 92626.

By whole unit, do you mean the window switch power lock and mirror switch for the drivers side or but driver/passenger switch? Yes they are black.

just the drivers 4-way switch? (up,down, foreward, backward) that is, if nobody takes the whole seat.

Front bumper...........?

Hmmmm! Fort Drum? Seems I ate my share of Fort Drum sand ! Home of the 10th. anyway, What shape and price for the front bumper cover? Can I get a picture? Cheers and beers, Frank H. aka White Lightning, p.s.; my 'Bird is exactly the same as yours.

white 90 sc

I have a 1990 Supercoupe that I am parting out. If there's anything you need just ask, and if I have it, we can work out a deal.

pics of the driver door please, how are the hindges, rust?sounds like ur upstate ny............im 45 min from the city.........price? thx tony.

drivers side wiper cowl

I am looking for a drivers side wiper cowl with out any chips or cracks.

PM me $ and shipping to 17225 if you have one.

Back