SCCoA top 20 of the year

Not sure if this was her fastest for the year but close enough to knock a few down the list

13.390 @ 103.87 Sarah Lichtsinn - 95 T Bird SC MPX 10/2012

Phil Dalke, quit holding out and get your fastest on their! I saw a low 13 at the shootout out of you sir.

Chris

Last edited:
Not sure if this was her fastest for the year but close enough to knock a few down the list

13.390 @ 103.87 Sarah Lichtsinn - 95 T Bird SC MPX 10/2012

Phil Dalke, quit holding out and get your fastest on their! I saw a low 13 at the shootout out of you sir.

Chris

Not quite quick enough for top 20, but I'm keeping 4 or 5 entries in reserve to replace some spots on the current list that will be expiring soon.

David

Well...

Since we're counting past 12 months there was this run I had in December of last year ....

11.87 @ 114.33 Trunk Monkey - 95 T-Bird LX 4.6L PI/2V SVO 12/2011

I expect to improve on that time here in a few weeks.

Exciting day today at Cecil County Dragway made only two passes in 8 hours at the track but both were new personal bests topped off with a.......

10.917@124.56 with a 1.564 60'.

Big thanks to Kevin Leitem for sharing his experience, knowledge and talking me into being adventurous.

Missed ya by one day. I was there on Saturday. Not a new best ever for me but did get my best of the year. 12.57 @ 108.80

Ya also missed Mike Siska running on Saturday. He set himself a new personal best with that 2v 4.6 Ran 10.02 @ 136mph

Last edited:
Exciting day today at Cecil County Dragway made only two passes in 8 hours at the track but both were new personal bests topped off with a.......

Big thanks to Kevin Leitem for sharing his experience, knowledge and talking me into being adventurous.

Way to go!

Ken

Congrats!

Makes a difference running on a decent track in good conditions with some hook.

Nice 60 ft!!!!!

That thing's a beast, congrats.

Secret meeting at cecil I see.:(

Nice times.

I don't know about secret but certainly last minute....I saw Kevin post on FB Saturday that he was going on Sunday....I think I decided to throw the car on the trailer at about 2pm Saturday afternoon.

Sounds like we missed you, Siska and Jason on Saturday. We need to work on our communication skills.

Congrats!

Makes a difference running on a decent track in good conditions with some hook.

Nice 60 ft!!!!!

I'm much happier with the 60' times. Funny thing is on the pass with the 1.56 60' I spun so hard it kicked sideways a bit. Wonder what it could have done if it really hooked.

I had my meth disconnected and the IATs were through the roof so I didn't do a big burnout before that pass in an attempt to not get it too hot before the run.

I'm much happier with the 60' times. Funny thing is on the pass with the 1.56 60' I spun so hard it kicked sideways a bit. Wonder what it could have done if it really hooked.

I had my meth disconnected and the IATs were through the roof so I didn't do a big burnout before that pass in an attempt to not get it too hot before the run.

Anyway you look at it, to have a 10 second car is big bragging rites;) Next year look for ways to improve it Guess your one of the Utra dogs now;)

Ken

I was gonna ask if you messed with the meth settings. When it gets cooler out I also want to see what happens if I turn off the meth completely.

I know the marauder goes slower with the meth. But it also doesn't show any cooling effect spraying pre blower thru the water air IC.

Time for some direct port meth injection.;)

Pretty certain that the meth is a thing of the past now.

I'm thinking I'll be sticking with the MS-109 fuel and a big ol' water/air setup will make for a nice winter project.

Back