Knotts 2012

1qwik99

Hey all,

I'm still a newbie here but I owned a 99 Mustang GT that I Supercharged several years ago. I used to bring it to the Knott's Berry Farm Fabulous Fords Show every year for many years.

I went to the 2012 show looking for SC's and found only 1. I will be getting my 95 SC delivered in a few days and plan on getting it ready for the 2013 FFF show. The show takes place in mid April and there are close to 2000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury powered vehicles of all years and models. Plus the chicken is outstanding !

Hope to see more SC's this year !

Hey all,

I'm still a newbie here but I owned a 99 Mustang GT that I Supercharged several years ago. I used to bring it to the Knott's Berry Farm Fabulous Fords Show every year for many years.

I went to the 2012 show looking for SC's and found only 1. I will be getting my 95 SC delivered in a few days and plan on getting it ready for the 2013 FFF show. The show takes place in mid April and there are close to 2000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury powered vehicles of all years and models. Plus the chicken is outstanding !

Hope to see more SC's this year !

Hhmmm sounds interesting. This should give me enough time to clean her up and work out all the bugs :)

When I get the flyer I will put it out on the lounge so everyone can see it. If you have another idea, let me know. I think it will be great to see a bunch of SC's lined up together. I saw about 10 Crown Vic police cars, and a bunch of first and second gen tbirds as well.

I think it would be cool to have a few SCs at the Ford show. Maybe 'ironworker' would bring his TT SC :) post the flyer here as well. I figure the more exposure the better.

I think it would be cool to have a few SCs at the Ford show. Maybe 'ironworker' would bring his TT SC :) post the flyer here as well. I figure the more exposure the better.

im down let me know when are where.... i hope to have all the bugs worked out by then..... i need to find a smog guy to smog the tt

im down let me know when are where.... i hope to have all the bugs worked out by then..... i need to find a smog guy to smog the tt

Yeah, I know what you mean about the bugs. Well I think "1qwik99" said it was in April, so that should give us good time to get them up and running.
Well it looks like we might have 3 SC's so far. (1qwik99, ironworker, supercoupe007)

:)

If you can't find a smog place out there, there are lots of smog places here. PM me your number and I'lll give you a call incase you need a list :p

Hey guys, I'll plan on attending too. I just started getting my t-bird road worthy again after a couple years sitting in the backyard. Getting it done by April shouldn't be a problem.

How about u guys bring ur cars to willowsprings race way and we can still go to that car show too. I want to see how fast my beast is and how fast ur guys cars are too.. Even if u guys can't bring ur cars come and see mine go down the track

How about u guys bring ur cars to willowsprings race way and we can still go to that car show too. I want to see how fast my beast is and how fast ur guys cars are too.. Even if u guys can't bring ur cars come and see mine go down the track

Yeah, that sounds like fun. I would be down to go to willow springs, although I am not sure how long the show lasts but I am guessing it would be an all day event. So were u thinking of running the same day?

Don't think I would run, as a 210HP 2-ton SC would only be an obstacle to pass on the track LOL. :D. But I could just watch

Knott's 2013 FFF show

Great to hear we have some interest in this. My car should be here on 8/22. It is being delivered by DAS shipping and she only has 56K miles on her.

I can't wait to see her in person. My wife is also very excited as she had a '97 Tbird that we bought brand new and it was loaded with Lt. Denim blue and Med Grey leather just like this one. This one is Silver Blue Mist Clearcoat like the one on the inside spread of the '95 Brochure, but it is an automatic so she can drive it too.

Looking forward to seeing many of you out there this April :D

Great to hear we have some interest in this. My car should be here on 8/22. It is being delivered by DAS shipping and she only has 56K miles on her.

I can't wait to see her in person. My wife is also very excited as she had a '97 Tbird that we bought brand new and it was loaded with Lt. Denim blue and Med Grey leather just like this one. This one is Silver Blue Mist Clearcoat like the one on the inside spread of the '95 Brochure, but it is an automatic so she can drive it too.

Looking forward to seeing many of you out there this April :D

Yeah, I am also glad that we have so much interest and participation for this meet. That is cool that you guys bough a new Ford T-Bird together, and that you guys will be able to share one again! :) LOVE is in the air :p

Now I have to go look for a 95 Brochure to see some pictures, wish me luck. :D

I am still looking forward to seeing some pics and seeing her in person. :)

Back