Shootout Smack Down

kenewagner

Whos planning to whip up on whom this year at the shootout. Turbos vs Blowers, Autos vs Manuals, M90s vs Twinscrews. How bout it Ryan your broke car against my broke car:D

Ken

How about fastest one down the 1/4 with the cars on the trailer??!!! My twin turbo rig will out pull you for sure on that!:D.... gotta love the Ecoboost

hmmm, sounds interesting. If it is a heavily loaded trailer, my F250 is probably interested;)

I wanted to change the rules so you couldnt run off to another class, skerred of Faster cars. The only races I got to run last year were against Casey. Everyone else flew the coop to a second slower class except Oatway and Zimmerly.

Last edited:
I wanted to change the rules so you couldnt run off to another class, skerred of turbo cars. The only races I got to run last year were against Casey. Everyone else flew the coop to a second slower class except Oatway and Zimmerly

Corey, you can have a shot at me if you ain't skeered...............:p

I'm going to give Neibert a shot to beat me because it won't happen again after this year.............:D

Chris..........one of these freakin' days/years I'm going to beat you..............;)

This is my last hurrah with the MPx, next year will be with the twinscrew.

Last edited:
I want to have a shot at the people who are in my class before they have a chance to switch.

People I would like to race this year, are Kurt, Ken, Dalke, Zimmerly, Ludorf, Ira, Micah, Miller, Mike Tuck, Rico and more Im forgetting.

Last edited:
I want to have a shot at the people who are in my class before they have a chance to switch.

People I would like to race this year, are Kurt, Ken, Dalke, Zimmerly, Ludorf, Ira, Micah, Miller, Mike Tuck, Rico and more Im forgetting.

If the car makes it back together, which I beleive it will you can have a piece of me. Mostly the rear bumper;) Last year I didnt have a functioning alcohol system which in the heat of the day made the ACTs way to high so we pulled timing. This year I have a few performance mods over last year so I can say bring it Betty:D

Ken

If thats the 11.50 class I've got enough for all of ya! Now, If I can just make it out there. Thats the big question? :rolleyes:

BTW, can you run two classes?? I could run with or without power adder! :)

I'm registered in Elite Street. Just hope there are enough cars racing in the same class, so it doesn't get disolved like it did last year. I really suck at bracket racing.

David

PS: Keith why are you registered in the slowest class ?

Last edited:
I'm registered in Elite Street. Just hope there are enough cars racing in the same class, so it doesn't get disolved like it did last year. I really suck at bracket racing.

David

PS: Keith why are you registered in the slowest class ?

So that I can sandbag like Vinning did last year...............:rolleyes:

Lets take theTop 15 list and the top 20 list thats posted and have a runoff.
The index will be your best time on that list.
All run.
Until there is a winner.
No break outs, no sand bagging, no breaklights at the finishline.
I'll put up $100 for the winner.:p

Call it the 15/20 class.

Last edited:
Lets take theTop 15 list and the top 20 list thats posted and have a runoff.
The index will be your best time on that list.
All run.
Until there is a winner.
No break outs, no sand bagging, no breaklights at the finishline.
I'll put up $100 for the winner.:p

Call it the 15/20 class.

The class structure we have now works pretty good. The Shootout is intended to be heads up racing broken down into several index groups with a 1/2 second spread. For those who prefer bracket racing, ,we have the ET class.

http://www.sc-shootout.com/Officialrules2011.htm

BTW, Most of the cars on the top 20 list are also on the top 15 list.

David

Corey, you can have a shot at me if you ain't skeered...............:p

I'm going to give Neibert a shot to beat me because it won't happen again after this year.............:D

Chris..........one of these freakin' days/years I'm going to beat you..............;)

This is my last hurrah with the MPx, next year will be with the twinscrew.

You are not Whippled YET???

Back