Dynoing for sure will be:
My 91 SC
2007 Stock Mustang Shelby GT
2012 Mustang 5.0 with Borla Mufflers
My Bro's 66 vette 383 Stroker
Jame's 95 SC
&
Maybe my buddy's 68 Cougar 302 Mild Cam and Heads

Let me know if you are interested in joing us at both or either event :)

Last edited:
Jeff,

Let us know where, who and the cost, I very likely will want to do this. Dyno for should as far as the drags depends. I know that about 1.5 months off.

James

Dyno will be at TPS as early as possible...I dont recommend letting them work on or tune your vehicle...simply just getting rear wheel #s

I figure 4hrs(1/2 day) and their site says $450(1 car? not sure what multiple cars will do to price)...I will call mike and ask him what he recommends for 4-8 cars not needing tuning or anything.

so lets say $450

5 cars = $90ea
6 cars = $75
7 cars = $65
8 cars = $56...etc

TPS will give you HP, TQ and AFR readout/Chart for 120 a car. The 450 is for a dyno tune and on a SC it maybe a bit higher.

I don't trust them with our cars and if anything I might make some changes on my own while on the Dyno. I can do the Dyno no prob but need to finish a couple things to be track ready such as my firewall install and my fuel cell straps I have still been slacking on.

You can go ahead and use TPS. I just have no intention of doing business with somebody who lies and quite frankly wants nothing to do with Thunderbirds in general.

- Dan

If you guys are just looking to do dyno pulls I would recommend my friends place Rescino Performance in San Francisco. If we are looking to do any tuning might possibly want to try Nex Gen.

only problem is my bro's vette can only run 100 octane and he lives in campbell...not sure he will want to drive it up to san francisco

no I dont think he will ever race his vette...needs a stronger rear end setup and also has a $10k paint job on fiberglass

I have 2 other for sure dynoers and 1 other maybe

Hello Jeff just a quick question can I go ahead and start to confirm for 4 including yourself possibly one other and myself for Rescino's on October 3rd or are you not interested in coming to SF. Just want to let them know so we can lock the date in. Also do you have an idea on an arrival time?

at the moment I am pretty set on just dynoing at TPS because it is close, but if they give me any issues then yes I will be interested in your connection

I havent talked to TPS yet...if we go up to SF it will be for sure me and 2 other cars

Not sure my bro will go up there...also trying to convince my buddy woth a mild 68 cougar 302 to join us

so tps says a 2hr or 4hr block is best for 4+ cars...right now I have 4 cars which is $62.50 per person for a 2hr block.

I need to know asap if anyone else is interested...thanks

Back