Thread: Important SC Shootout information....

Important SC Shootout information....

Please post if you have important relevant questions/comments, but please don't fill this thread with unnecessary comments. We are having some issues getting correct information out so I'm going to use this thread to update you on some things. I don't want this thread to get so long that people don't/can't read through it though.

1) Registration is open! Please register asap. Time is running out for planning and we need an accurate as possible expected attendance figure.

2) We've had issues with T-shirt counts from the registration process. You may get an email asking you how many shirts you want and what sizes. We're working on this.

3) Please pay attention to what class you sign up for. Yes, you can change later, but trophies are purchased based on anticipated participation. Screwing up in your class selections can diminish your chances of actually receiving a trophy.

4) You really need to reserve your hotel room. There are still rooms available at this time, but the deadline for reserving a room is 21 days prior to check in. Don't miss out!

5) This is our 10th Anniversary event. I'm not saying that we won't have more events because we will, but don't just automatically assume there will "always be next year." If there is any year to "be there", this is the one.

Don't miss out!

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Forgot to mention - if you want to dyno, be sure to sign up. We have a limited # of slots but at the same time if we don't sell enough slots to fill up the schedule, then we won't be able to have them come in at all. They have a minimum fee to show up, so we need to meet that #.

This isn't meant to be an appeal to sell dyno time, it's just a reminder/warning that if you want to dyno, getting registered and indicating your intentions now is important. You won't be able be able to count on making that choice at the event.
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Im close to registering, I have asked in a previous thread if the dyno had one large diameter roller, Like kevin's, or 2 small ones like a dyno dynamics. I ask because I only have slicks and drag radials. Ive seen numerous examples of the 2 small roller dynos tearing them up. I dont want to turn a $40 dollar pull into a $640 pull.

Also it may be shown and I missed it out of being lazy or careless reading, but what are the dyno comp classes?

PS. Does anyone know if race gas will be avail. anywhere? VP?

This may be the wrong area for these questions, let me know and Ill just remove it.
    Making woosh sounds since 2010!

David i want to be on the Dyno list - dont remember if i checked that when i registered.
    1992 Silver SC Auto - 16k miles
    1994 Ultra Red SC-Auto
    2004 F150 4x4 Lariat
    1993 SC Red - Manual - http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p..._view&id=11186
    2005 Ford F250 Powerstroke Lariat FX4

If the dyno is a go, it will be a Dyno Jet. I have not announced classes. I think I'll put up a post asking you guys what you want....

Ikey, Connie handles registrations, so please send her an email via the link in my sig to confirm your registration details.
    Email me here.

On the registration there is a space for spouse or friend I didn't fill it in but have a friend who may come with me my question is can I bring one person with me on my competition full pass or does he have to pay the car show fee?
    MEMBER #2488 best rwhp 504 485 torque
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

Quote Originally Posted by davec73 View Post
    On the registration there is a space for spouse or friend I didn't fill it in but have a friend who may come with me my question is can I bring one person with me on my competition full pass or does he have to pay the car show fee?
    Either send in another registration form, or pay at the event. You can bring a friend for the companion pass rate.
    Email me here.