For Sale: 1993 Thunderbird SC - Auto

I hope this car is for sell. I am extremely interested in your SC, I live in ohio but im willing to go up there if its still for sale

Wow Ron....sad to see you go.

Good car from a long time SC enthusiast. On top of that at an awesome deal.

Good luck with sale my friend.

The car is probably best for a local buyer, I haven't driven it much in the past 5 years and it needs some TLC and I no longer have the time to dedicate to it. It is not in sound enough shape to drive across the country and the noise alone from the exhaust would drive you nuts.

- Ron

I have no idea how much this would cost to get back on the road because people have different levels of road-worthiness. It runs, has some needs, but is in pretty solid shape.

This is still for sale, if you are interested, please contact me.

I am desperate to get rid of this car now, I have moved and it is now with my parents on Long Island. If you can take it off my hands in the next week (Mar 10, 2013), you can have it for $500. Again, you need to trailer it home with you, it will start with a jump to pull it up on to a trailer, but you CANNOT drive it home it is not safe and has been off the road since 2006.

So if you can trailer it away it is yours.

Again, comes with the original wheels, 2 drag radials, car cover, original parts, all records in a binder of anything ever done to it...

Thanks,
Ron

Just called some auto transports. All I'd need is 36 hours prior to you needing it gone and they will be there :)
Have Paypal ready, and ill cover the fees too ;)

Steve

I think 2 of us at least are just waiting on PM reply then truck and trailer are ready to go get it, unless Damon snags it up since its closest to him.

Well I was told via email it was sold.....So I have no idea who bought it. Would have been a nice project being my stang is done

Back