35th parts

black V8

I'm down in New Brunswick, drove my new to me 90 XR7 down and it ran like a top, 120 kph, 25mpg. all the way. Anywho, checking kijiji a guy a couple of hours away is parting a 35th. On my way back to Ontario I can grab some things whithin reason if any 35th owners want me to check anything in particular let me know. I already asked about the seats, no good. I may pick up a rebuilt 5spd from him. So space may be limited. Let me know what you need.
Cheers Tom

I know I'm not in Ontario as I live in Kansas City. But I am looking for all the parts needed to convert a auto seat belt car to manual. I'm only looking for them in black.

I know I'm not in Ontario as I live in Kansas City. But I am looking for all the parts needed to convert a auto seat belt car to manual. I'm only looking for them in black.

All 35th were black if I am not mistaken. I would like to see how much shipping would be on the panel parts

Grab the door inserts(interior) that have the 35th emblem on them. Not too big to fit your car, and you can sell them, lots of guys would want those.

So what parts are required for the seatbelt switch and what is a reasonable price for them? I have no idea.

Unique Anny pieces list:

- door inserts
- hood emblem - stock but blue shadow paint
- fender emblems
- tail light relfector assembly - stock but blue shadow paint
- seats - good luck, the suede inserts were poor factory quality
- wheels and centre caps
- vehicle build tags or vin plate
- purchaser's 35th kit - key fob, suede cleaner, floor mats etc.

Other than that, it's just an SC.

Bruce

r1dd1ck I will pm you sellers email and let you set up with him directly. I haven't seen the car at all and am only going to stop by long enough to load parts and carry on to Ontario. No sense in middlemanning stuff being shipped.

Back