I did it again...

I haven't seen anything lately... I'm looking for a running 94-95 motor to put in my 5Spd, I sure wish it was mobile, I'm getting tired of it just sitting there..

RJ

I hear you.

Actually, the five oh is sitting at Ford now. It's been there for ten days.

Motor is acting really funny.

The saga continues...

1151008_667235836637974_1148731904_n.jpg

1237698_667666143261610_2145130356_n.jpg

The saga continues..... What flavor Mustang is that one? I assume it is now yours.

Bryan

The '13 was throwing a P0300 code. After 5k, a few cylinders would drop out. Went through all of the TSB's, and nothing. Ford had the car for 44 days, everyone including and up to the engineers that developed the motor had looked at it. They're answer was "Under normal driving conditions, it's fine. Just don't rev it over 5k and you'll be fine." Basically, Go F myself. They told me that if they figured anything else out, they'd let me know.

I had been all the way up in the dealership/service department, had numerous phonecalls with Ford Corporate, and nothing. I told them to drop a shortblock in it, and they declined.

The dealer ended up trading me out of it and into this one. '14 Track Pack. It's only missing the Recaros, which I am missing greatly. I might throw in some Corbeau seats.

Apparently, warranty means jack. No one wanted to help me in any way.

I went and looked at the 1LE Camaro, because that's really what I wanted, but the little things that the Mustang had the Camaro was lacking, mainly creature comforts.

In any case, it is not my intention of having a new Mustang every year.

OMG!! another one!! Its a little red isn't it!! LOL.. Let's see under the hood, that's the only normal picture you take that I don't see here!! :D

RJ

OMG!! another one!! Its a little red isn't it!! LOL.. Let's see under the hood, that's the only normal picture you take that I don't see here!! :D

RJ

I had the first black one around here, the five other guys got black. The track pack is a nice change...

Right now, it's a bone stock five liter. The exhaust, intake, catch can, springs, panhard bar, etc. Is all sitting in my living room waiting to go on.

I'm still trying to get a pic with the Hood open, this would be a good reason... :D Get-R-Dun dude, I want to see it.. You gonna drive over and see us when you get it together?

RJ

I'm still trying to get a pic with the Hood open, this would be a good reason... :D Get-R-Dun dude, I want to see it.. You gonna drive over and see us when you get it together?

RJ

The kit is being compiled. Going to be an e85 car.

Waiting for the ATI damper and ID1000's to show up.

Sounds like you got a good job after your graduated!! Good luck with it bud.. I finally after 5 years had a motor for the 95-5Spd, but mother nature screwed me on that one. I'm back on the hunt.. I gave my 95-Auto to Thomas..

RJ

Sounds like you got a good job after your graduated!! Good luck with it bud.. I finally after 5 years had a motor for the 95-5Spd, but mother nature screwed me on that one. I'm back on the hunt.. I gave my 95-Auto to Thomas..

RJ

I am getting my toy squared away now, because I am sure family life ia right around the corner.
Still looking for an SC, but as we all know, so rare.

I do have 3k cash in hand. ;-)

TJ.... When you get it done we will have to get together at Speedworld for a little 1/4 mile fun. The place has improved so much under the new ownership. I was out there on a Friday night back in March and clocked a 13.1@110mph with the SC on street tires. With some traction and a good driver it should be a low 12 second car.

Bryan

TJ.... When you get it done we will have to get together at Speedworld for a little 1/4 mile fun. The place has improved so much under the new ownership. I was out there on a Friday night back in March and clocked a 13.1@110mph with the SC on street tires. With some traction and a good driver it should be a low 12 second car.

Bryan

Not bad times at all. Considering weight, you're close to the 400 to 450 rwhp mark.

I had the car out at OSW for a track rental with the V6 club to help them out with some of the new guys and gals, and the car ran 13.0 consistently, lost a little in the 60 foot with the BMR springs.

On a tire, the car should be low 11's, but my plan is a 10.50 index

581060_707781649250059_795185234_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back