I did it again...

The SC is running good and very happy with it. David has the tune about done... just need to send him a few more data logs to check the last changes. It would have been done a month ago if my Quaterhorse chip hadn't taken a dump.

The last time I was at the track had to laugh while staging for my final run. Before I rolled the window up to stage the car, the announcer was talking about the white V6 Thunderbird saying "I don't know what he is running in that T-Bird but it must be on Nitrous" :D Brought a smile to my face.

Bryan

The SC is running good and very happy with it. David has the tune about done... just need to send him a few more data logs to check the last changes. It would have been done a month ago if my Quaterhorse chip hadn't taken a dump.

The last time I was at the track had to laugh while staging for my final run. Before I rolled the window up to stage the car, the announcer was talking about the white V6 Thunderbird saying "I don't know what he is running in that T-Bird but it must be on Nitrous" :D Brought a smile to my face.

Bryan

Your car has never been a slouch, especially being able to do the custom work and the maintenance you've been able to do in your backyard.

I mean, that build list...

Last edited:
Slouch... I don't know. All I know is the SC is the Rodney Dangerfield of cars.... it gets no respect. I do believe the SC is DONE! No other mods I want to do. Just maintain and drive.

Bryan

Slouch... I don't know. All I know is the SC is the Rodney Dangerfield of cars.... it gets no respect. I do believe the SC is DONE! No other mods I want to do. Just maintain and drive.

Bryan

I have always respected it. Ten years ago, I was just a dumb kid who didn't know much about anything so a lot of what you guys would talk about was Chinese to me.

I am still a T-bird guy, I just drive a Mustang at the moment.

You can always get that Slobra up to 800+ next.

Back