SC Shootout -- TBU Box-of-Crap Raffle

Nettlesd

Each year we hold a box-of-crap raffle at the SC Shootout.

Many of you have donated items in the past -- some cool crap that can actually be put to good use and some not so cool crap, just for the fun of it -- those sometimes being the highlight of the auction.

To keep the tradition going, we need your donations. Do you have a part or tool you don’t need, “crap” in your garage you just have to get rid of -- basically anything you want to give away?

As in the past, the box (or boxes) will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

So bring all your “crap” to the SC Shootout -- someone else’s crap can be someone else’s treasure. And remember, the raffle is worthy -- the proceeds are given to the racer who has the worst break-down.

My method of "troubleshooting" is to start replacing stuff until the problem goes away. I think I can come up wih some crap.

Duane,

I've got a few things to donate, I can either bring them to the HR&HB cruise in a couple weeks or to the Shootout. Let me know.

David

i got a ton of stuff.

I have 22 years worth of stuff I have sitting in my small garage. I will get some of it in the truck and bring it out to the shoot out. If you are looking for something speical give me a P.M. and I will see if I have one to get rid of.....Rich

Duane.

I loaded up a box of pretty good junk for your auction today. I think Russ is shipping his box directly to the hotel.

David

Back