Short video of my SC

vaprobe87

My friend took a short video of my Thunderbird SC today with his phone. His phone kind of messed up the sound in the video so it doesnt match up with the picture but you can get a idea of how it sounds. Tho only mod to the car curently is a cold air intake. You can really hear the supercharger good with the intake.

I have a high flow cat. and a set of mufflers from a 2012 Mustang GT I am going to try to have put on soon to open the exhaust up some and then overdrive the supercharger with either a 10% or 15% pulley to up the boost.

Here is a link to the video... couldnt figure out how to embed in the post. I will try to get a better quality video soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i9Z1t7-_1Y

Not bad, but I wouldnt want to be the guy on the side of the road while a 4000lb car comes barreling at me full steam lol.

Not bad, but I wouldnt want to be the guy on the side of the road while a 4000lb car comes barreling at me full steam lol.

LOL It was his idea. It was his first ride in a supercharged car and he wanted to show it to his buddies. Wasnt really as close as it looks in the video. He was off the road plenty LOL

Back