Looking for 3.8 SC Longblock

black02v6

First I would like to say this is the first time i've visited the forums, but I'm a regular over on 3.7mustang and encourage you to check my reputation there if there are any issues with me not having any previous posts.

I'm needing to do an engine swap in my 2000 mustang and am looking into a used supercoupe block. would prefer if the heads were still attached, but not wanting any of the supercharger goodies or anything else.

I'm not looking to tear into this block, so it should be problem free and obviously the lower the mileage the more interested i'll be.

It will need to be shipped to 04769.
Please let me know what you have!

I have a 94 SC Engine that was rebuilt 35,000 ago. its a stock rebuild w/ ARP head Bolts used..I have access to pallets and can ship if interested.

I would like $550 for the long block. I'm in Roanoke VA.

-Tim

When it was rebuilt i'm assuming you went with another forged crank?
Gonna keep an eye out for a few days... i'm very interested but naturally the cheaper i can get one the better.

Last edited:
Almost the very top of Maine (presque isle, 04769). def needs to be shipped unless somebody in maine has one.

When it was rebuilt i'm assuming you went with another forged crank?
Gonna keep an eye out for a few days... i'm very interested but naturally the cheaper i can get one the better.

Internals are still factory - just cleaned up w new bearings.

-Tim

Back