Big brakes and other performance parts.

quick35th

Guys since I've had little interest in my car I'm looking at parting it out. I have tons of good very low usage parts available.

Big brake setup front and rear -Front brakes are 4 piston Brembo calipers with 13" cobra rotors, good pads, steel braided brake hose, 92 spindles with mustang bolt pattern. Rear brakes are stock sc calipers with FastEd relocation brackets and cobra rear rotors, rear spindles are modified to accept the relocation brackets and steel braided brake hose.

Make offer on the brakes.

-350HP 5.0L 306ci. -$2500 obo

-Flaming River quick ratio manual steering rack with inner and outer tie rod ends to work on our cars and Flaming River billet u joint welded to the steering shaft to go with it. This setup was used once at Putnum park in May. Turns the big 275 front tires awesome even sitting still it took little effort. Make offer.

Addco front 1 3/8 sway bar and 1 1/4 rear sway bar- make offer.

Mark8 aluminum rear lower controlling arms- make offer

Mark8 '93 one piece aluminum driveshaft cut to fit a 5spd sc. Make offer

Mark8 aluminum pumpkin with good trac lock and 373 gears- make offer

Two M5R2. One is a good 94/95, other is a 92 that's starting to grind a little going into 2nd and 3rd. Make offer

Center force dual friction clutch and 5spd swap parts. Make offer

After all is said and done I'll probaly let the body go that has a full cage and everything left inside it for 1500 obo

PM, call or text 614-668-5507

Shane

Ballpark the pricing man. Possibly interested in brakes and swat bars depending on price.

I'm interested in the Mark 8 drive shaft for a 5 speed. I just don't know what to offer. How about 100 bucks shipped?

selling any struts or shocks, any motor parts? underdrive pullies ..etc?

I do have a set of Konis to sell off this car. Engine was a 5.0L so I don't have any performance 3.8L SC stuff. Let me know if you are interested in the Koni's.

Shane

I tried to PM you back but it says your box if full. Just PM me your Email and I will get back at ya.

Hi Shane,
PM is full, can you please send me some more info on your 306?
Thank you
Drew

Drew,

Ford 5.0 stroked to 306ci originally out of a '92 mustang GT. Low mileage since rebuild. This engine produces 350HP at the crank, about 315-330 at the wheels on past dynos. Heads are Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads, ford x303 cam, Trick Flow 1.6 roller rockers, comp cams promagnum push rods, crane double roller timing chain, MSD distributor, ford racing plug wires, ford racing valve covers, stock crank and rods balanced and blue printed, speed pro .30 over hyper pistons at stock compression ratio, edelbrock performer rpm intake manifold, mighty demon 650cfm carb and one inch carb spacer, 7 quart drag oil pan. Engine will be sold complete turn key from carb to oil pan. Headers do not go with it. The engine is still in the car, you can come hear it run before purchase. It does not smoke or rattle. Runs strong.

Shane

Ive responded to eceryone's PM's so far. Only thing spoken for is the 94/95 transmission but if that changes I'll post up.

There is a slight possibility that I've got a buyer for the entire car. I'll post what he decides. I'm still taking offers for parts from it in case this guy does not buy it.

Shane

So the guy backed out of buying the entire car so parting it out continues. Only things that are spoken for are the 94/95 tranny and Koni shocks, pending payment. The front brakes could be spoken for as well just working out details right now. Everything else is available.

Shane

What's sold:

-Engine
-94/95 M5R2
-CCW wheels

What I'm sell right now:

-Brembo front brake kit $600 firm
-Koni shocks front and rear. (Sale pending Kurt contact me)

I have not decided about selling the other stuff. Would be nice to keep the rest of the stuff together Just in case someone wants a screamig deal on a good chassis. Would be an excellent start to a serious drag car.

Shane

8.8 Aluminum Diff

If your willing to sell, I'm interested in the aluminum diff. My cousin lives near Columbus so it'd be a good reason to drive out and visit lol. I have a rebuilt Trac-lok with carbon clutches to put in it but I'm looking to keep my 3.08's for top-end speed with my T-45. PM me a ballpark figure if your willing to sell.

Thanks, Tom.

Back