Shooutout attendance poll

How many shootouts have you attended?

• 7 times.......I love my car...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, so what year were the black t-shirts, was that 06 or 07? That was my first year. Dave tuned it for me on Friday at Kammer&Kammer in Dayton, then we had the carshow and dyno comp. at a different dyno place saturday. I didn't race that year though. Raced every year since besides last year otherwise.

Last edited:
2006,2007,2008 and 2011. I think I am going to miss this one but still trying to work things out. Might have to just fly down for fun but would prefer to bring the car.

John

if i can get off work i'll attend otherwise i'll read about it lol

was hoping my friend and fellow member scott would bring his 9 sec cougar but his schedule is conflicting, any true mn12 enthusiast can appreciate the love attention and detail hes put into that animal

theres another guy local that has an 8 sec supercoupe with a turbo v8, i can't get in touch with him though

I've made all since 2006, though my SC missed the one in Muncie in 2009 after I killed the engine. That year I brought my CTS-V and ran brackets.

I've been a member here since 07 and have been to all Shootouts since joining so that would be five....six coming up. I think the same applies for Anthony and Sally, but we'll let them add their $.02......Dan

I missed '04, '05, and '10. This year will be number seven for me, and number six for the XR7 (I brought the Splitport '94 LX to the Shootout in '03).

Back