25% accessory ud / 15% blower od - crank pulley

I would be in also if that price can be made possible!!!

I couldnt get the video to work?

Tom

I'm in regardless. Looks like a nice piece and I understand the cost associated with a limited production run.

When would you need payment to guarantee production, and when would they ship.

Thanks and bravo for coming up with a new product that will increase hp by reducing drag and increasing boost while reducing belt slip all in one package. I think the price is ok considering its built to your spec, anodized aluminum and its a combination of multiple products that would cost around the same if purchased seperately. (underdrives, over drive, tensioner springs)

Last edited:
Got it to play on my computer.....Sounds like something is rubbing somewhere? Belt rubbing I think...Looks good!

Tom

I'm in regardless. Looks like a nice piece and I understand the cost associated with a limited production run.

When would you need payment to guarantee production, and when would they ship.

Thanks and bravo for coming up with a new product that will increase hp by reducing drag and increasing boost while reducing belt slip all in one package. I think the price is ok considering its built to your spec, anodized aluminum and its a combination of multiple products that would cost around the same if purchased seperately. (underdrives, over drive, tensioner springs)

my apologies scott for not seeing this sooner, i don't know how i missed it

you can get one of these anytime you like, so long our cnc machine doesn't walk out the door and we can get aluminum stock we can cut it no problem

expect about a 4 week delay, as of now we dont have any "stock in stock" so we have to order it, once we get it in, we can let it cut overnight and do the finishing touches the next day

if your still interested just give me a shout on the mobile five zero four six oh six oh five tri deuce

i'll have to agree with you, if you want 15% o/d with minimal belt slip and 25% u/d; this is actually the cheaper and better route than buying the blower pulley, new springs, and an all new under drive pulley set, its also much easier/faster to swap out and cruise on down the road, i actually changed this pulley out in the parking lot at autozone since i was trying different size belts out at the time, took me about 15 minutes and i supercoupin' down the road

i've been daily driving with her for the past 2 months and i am very happy with her, she hasn't given me a single issue thus far :)

tom... that noise your hearing is my 500 amp alternator auto clearancing against its 'custom supports' i made, i also have a little drive train noise i've been ignoring from when i used to spray a 300 shot on her

group buy?

I would still be interested to get in on one of these if you were to run a large enough batch to drop the $$$ to $300 or less. I'm in no hurry, so could wait a while to scroung up others for a "group buy". How many do you think you would need to get there? How many jumped in with the first run, ie how much serious interest is/was there?

Thanks

Adam

i never heard anything back from anyone

it would take 20 of them to do $300

at this moment it appears your the only one interested

Back