Shoot out

Post it up on the New England forums. I know there are people from Hartford and Boston who are going but I don't know if they are crossing on I-90 or I-84. Either way you can meet up with them if you so choose and the schedules allow.

I'm on Long Island so that doesn't help you any I'm afraid.

I'll be heading out 84 all the way to Wilkes-Barre then south down 81 before heading west again on 68 I think

time

I was planing on leaving around 11 pm, are you driving or trailering your car? Were you going to drive straight through? Or stop along the way? Thanks, Rob

I trailer my car and the "grand plan" is to drive straight through but that is subject to stamina....if I'm passing out at 3am I may need to stop.

Assuming I get on the road for 4pm I should be hitting Wilkes-Barre by about 8pm.

on the road

I will trailer mine if I don't get the mini me trailer done in time. I'll let you know for sure on Wednesday

Randall

I've been working on him, he finally took the hood off his 35th 5 speed to swap the motor. I'll either have to fix up my 94 5 speed for him or replace the engine in his. He should make Carlisle next year. I'll get him hooked up with something:D

shoot out

Hi Brian I'll be leaving around 11 pm. If you decide to stop give me a call, maybe we will be close and hook up friday morning, I'll send my #

Hi Brian I'll be leaving around 11 pm. If you decide to stop give me a call, maybe we will be close and hook up friday morning, I'll send my #

Hey Rob, Are you coming down I-81 to I -64? If so I might meet up with you somewhere on I-81 around Winchester VA. I will be leaving Friday about 9 AM

Ralph

alittle late

Sorry just checked. I didn't make it, finally finished the car around 7 pm friday, and a bolt broke on my shifter linkage on the back of my steering column in my F350. Just fixed it today.

Back