Magnum Powers Inlet Plenum '94-95 (CLOSED!)

This is a great addition to a rectangular port you guys should be happy with this upgrade.

I'm in! I'll send a request for PayPal invoice. Since I have a polished MP charger I'm going to have to spring for the extra $75.00. I'm going to try my hand a polishing once my kit from Eastwood comes in but I'll do it on something a little less costly and less visible. lol Picking up a new Dave D. motor next weekend and need it to top her off. (Well new to me Dave says it has 5K about on her.) Any ideas when we might get these? Or we have to wait to hit 10? I'm interested in a raised top to if anyone has a spare. Springing for both new is a killer especially after just buying the motor.
Thanks !

1 Polished please!

When will the Magnum Powers Inlet Plenums be shipped out

There was a problem with the first round of cores. According to Charles; "...the company who makes the sand cores cut off the bypass port hole so the cores had to be remade delaying the project."

So it'll be approximately two weeks before they'll be ready to be shipped. I'll keep you posted.

Jim.

Ok that cool thanks for the info. I just had not heard any thing about them and was wandering.

Thank you
Dave

Got it!!!

Came in the mail a couple days ago...Thanks to everyone
that got involved with this GP!!!!

Looks good!!!

Tom

Mine came in the mail on Wednesday (or at least the notification to pick up at the post office). Got home early enough to head back to the post office to pick it up that night. Mail carrier had troubles that day, and would not be back before the post office closed that evening. Had to wait until Friday morning to pick it up...ugghhh!

Got it, and it looks great. Amazing how much larger the air path is than the stock unit. Can't wait to get this on my car with rebuilt large valve heads and new cam. It won't happen nearly soon enough. With a 2 year old toddler and 2nd kid on the way, free time to work on my car is severely limited these days.

Back