My Sc Now Parts Car For Sale!

johnny o

I think I may be picking up another SC and grabbing a few parts off my car (like tires, the new belts I put on it) and other worthless crap. So I am pretty sure my car is going to be a parts car. It had heads with 0km on them in it etc. 5spd, black int, titanium exterior, 168k km. If anyone wants this car speak now with an offer. NO PERFORMANCE parts will be with it.

Black leather, no moon roof. Interior is good except front seats. Car runs well. I must sell this car. Best offer.

Car has VMM, dual power seats, power ant. JBL sound system, 5spd, AC works, 100% rebuilt heads just installed 0km. SC does not leak. Starter does not work, no battery. Otherwise car is complete.

Bill: I want to sell the whole car one complete peice. I need space.
Sean: It's a 1990. At this point I am open to ANY offers.

Johnny,

Actually, I've already got a '90, and too many spare parts from an '89 that I parted out. I was only asking in the off chance that yours was a '92 or newer with the newer style trunklid and tail lights. I'd like to install a set of those on my '90.

If you decide you'd like to part with that EEC tuner though, keep me in mind!

Cheers,

Sean

Mr.O I'd be interested to know what is wrong with the car. Why didn't Jason buy it? Bruce, buy it, then swap over the 5spd form the car you have. It's not as hard as some will tell you. Jonny send me an Email with the fine details of the car. I'm looking for a "beater". I'd like the mods to go along with the car, but you are keeping those now???

The car is rusting. That's the main problem with it. I didn't really notice but Jason's dad said the rocker on the drivers side is shot completely and the otherside isn't great either. I will sell the car with out without the parts. It needs a starter and a battery. I just need to get rid of some cars. My TA is parked on my front lawn :)

If anyone buys the car in one whole piece, let me know as I might be interested in buying the back seat out of it (if it's in okay shape).

As well, if you start parting the car out, let me know....

Thanks a bunch,

how much? I'm flat a$$ broke right now but i might have a job by the end of the week.....I could use the drivetrain and some interior stuff....and maybe some of the exterior stuff too if it's not in bad shape.....

Johnny, call me, Saturday after 1:00 p.m. or anytime Sunday (hopefully you get this by then), please and thanx!

Home - (416) 241 - 8380
Cell - (416) 831 - 1302

Back