13" Cobra brake rotos redrilled to 5 X 4.25

Is it the border crossing that is killer? My Dad lives in Vancouver, and I own a house on the border in WA. You could ship them there, then my Dad could pick them up and take them across the border, and then ship them to you in AB. Not sure if that would help depending on what Van to Edm shipping is, plus, you'd have to swear allegiance to the Canucks. :p

You have to look at the performance line on Centric. They come that way.

Centric mustang cobra rotors. Part# 120.61045

If that's the number on crash's box, then they are just the premium. The ebay listing says premium line too. The performance line had similar, but different part numbers. I don't mind about that, I just hope he's using directional ones in the front according to the part numbers.

They are directional. Don't forget i packed the other one up already Bc it's getting shipped back for not having holes redrilled. So i didnt get the part # for that side.

Is it the border crossing that is killer? My Dad lives in Vancouver, and I own a house on the border in WA. You could ship them there, then my Dad could pick them up and take them across the border, and then ship them to you in AB. Not sure if that would help depending on what Van to Edm shipping is, plus, you'd have to swear allegiance to the Canucks. :p

That would be worthwhile as the US shipping would be free and from B.C. to alberta would be a fraction of that. I may take you up on that if I could impose.

Alright, let me get ahold of my Dad and make sure that's okay with him. I'll shoot you a message when I hear back.

Anyone else that has their rotors, can you post all the part numbers on the boxes? Just want to make sure these are the directional vane part numbers.

Alright, let me get ahold of my Dad and make sure that's okay with him. I'll shoot you a message when I hear back.

Anyone else that has their rotors, can you post all the part numbers on the boxes? Just want to make sure these are the directional vane part numbers.

I received my rotors on Friday. The front front rotors have directional vanes; the rear rotors do not.

Part numbers on boxes:

1. Front Left - 120.61044
2. Front Right - 120.61045
3. Rear Left - 120.61046
4. Rear Rigfht - 120.61046

Good deal, that puts my mind at ease. Do the boxes say cross drilled/slotted anywhere? I suspect he is doing that work himself along with the Tbird redrill. Excited to get these this week and slap them on the car. Can't wait to bounce my face off the steering wheel rather than wonder if she'll stop in time!

I received my rotors on Friday. The front front rotors have directional vanes; the rear rotors do not.

Part numbers on boxes:

1. Front Left - 120.61044
2. Front Right - 120.61045
3. Rear Left - 120.61046
4. Rear Rigfht - 120.61046

Are these drilled, slotted or both? Thanks.

Cobra Rotors

Are these drilled, slotted or both? Thanks.

Mine are slotted only, not drilled.

There are separate stickers saying they are slotted added to each box. Looks like the part numbers I gave above are for the rotors without any slotting or drilling (my guess).

Branko

Thanks again for your efforts.

I just got back from the States with a full load.

Opened the 65lb box first.

Drilled/Slotted Dual Pattern

As good as it gets.

Tks Again
Paul

Paul,

Glad to help our community and my canuck brothers. I found a more local supplier and may be able to mitigate shipping costs. Could you please post the part numbers off the boxes.

Branko

I may be wrong but the core #'s are 45-46.

They could be drilled/ slotted/ pattern chg/ coated

That's what I would do to minimize inventory.

Paul

Branko

I may be wrong but the core #'s are 45-46.

They could be drilled/ slotted/ pattern chg/ coated

That's what I would do to minimize inventory.

Paul

aftermarket brakes

i need a set myself ,but funs aren't there rite now, next month would be better. i'll need relocation brakets, pads and anything else i need. im in ny. thx tony.

Back